Privacy Statement for Vanning.Com.
Vanning.Com, Inc. has created this privacy statement in order to
demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our
information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: Vanning.Com.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address) and demographic information (like their zip code, age).
This site contains links to other sites. Vanning.Com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Our online surveys ask visitors for contact information (like their email address) and demographic information (like their zip code or age).
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website.
These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email
address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in
order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If
you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Vanning.Com does. .
- NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
- NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent
- NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
You can visit the following URL: http://www.Vanning.Com/threads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/contact.html
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
Vanning.Com, Inc. 1036 Middle Road Dresden, ME 04342