Vannin' Home
Posted By: DadsVan universal 3 blade wheel spinners?? - February 12th 2019 10:42 pm
cant believe im looking into this...haaa...just recently got some new wheels for dads van...the wheels are american racing silver outlaws and come with a center cap that would make it easy to mount some of these 3 blade spinners...looking at pics of the universal ones it appears they mount to the center cap by way of a single threaded stud/bolt that protrudes through the center cap and the spinner then just screws onto it....anybody had any experience with these?? im thinkin it might just not look to bad....may have to rename dads van ....CHICO......WHAT YA THINK?
Posted By: Astrocreep66 Re: universal 3 blade wheel spinners?? - February 12th 2019 11:47 pm
Yeah,the gorilla brand that pushes through back of the wheel works OK,they go on the wheel stud and sandwich between the wheel and hub..Speedway motors has street rod spinners and they cost over $400 but they cover the lugs and have a real spinner..I have owned the universal ones they work fine and look fine.Chico and the Van...like the TV show Chico and the Man..darn I am showing my age 😄
Posted By: DadsVan Re: universal 3 blade wheel spinners?? - February 13th 2019 1:01 am
yup...forgot about that one...
Posted By: Lionvan Re: universal 3 blade wheel spinners?? - February 13th 2019 3:30 am
I've had universal ones for over 20 years. Summit has them. Not that pricey. 20 25 years ago they had them in every parts store.
Posted By: tuner4life Re: universal 3 blade wheel spinners?? - February 13th 2019 1:59 pm
had a set of ebay knock-offs on 8" rally wheels for a while. Never mounted them on the van, but I thought they looked nice..

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Lionvan Re: universal 3 blade wheel spinners?? - February 13th 2019 5:31 pm
Spinners,knockoffs. They rule.
Posted By: DadsVan Re: universal 3 blade wheel spinners?? - February 14th 2019 4:03 am
Originally Posted by tuner4life
had a set of ebay knock-offs on 8" rally wheels for a while. Never mounted them on the van, but I thought they looked nice..

[Linked Image]

yup...these are the exact style i had in mind....thanks for sharing
Posted By: 65dreamin Re: universal 3 blade wheel spinners?? - February 15th 2019 8:11 pm
I have the spinner on my rear cragar deep dish,.but kept the reg.cap on the front smaller rim... I didn't like the look of spinner on a reg. Rim..but that's me. What ev any one likes
Posted By: Lee7673 Re: universal 3 blade wheel spinners?? - February 15th 2019 9:17 pm
Here are mine:
[img]https://beta-static.photobucke...920&height=1080&fit=bounds[/img]
Posted By: lukester Re: universal 3 blade wheel spinners?? - February 18th 2019 4:46 am
I think they would look awesome man.
© Vannin' Community and Forums