Vannin' Home
i am wondering if i can swing 3 inch drop spindles up front, but i do not want to change wheels and tires.

95 g20 beauville, not sure what springs but it is high in the front, and pretty stiff. 15x8 c10 rallies, and 234/75 mich ltx.

the ruler is really for reference, i'll find my tape and use a proper angle later.

I am thinking this will be tight...

Attached picture DSCN4734.JPG
my guess is no.
I was running the 15x8 Rallies on the front of my 1985 G20 with 2.5" drop spindles and used 255/60/15. Also had to massage the lip of the fender a little bit to help clear the tires. 1 size larger in either direction and it would have definitely rubbed.
Thanks Jason. I may just give it a shot once i figure out which ones to get, my van has hydroboost and the larger spindles, but i have standard brakes and bearings on hand since i ordered the wrong stuff.

i do have the 6.5 van rallies with my winter tires on them, i could swap them so they are both mixed with skinnies up front. I also have caprice steelies...

When I have a chance i'll put my spare on which has 235/75r15, but on the 6.5 rim, and see how much room i have.

© Vannin' Community and Forums