Vannin' Home
Posted By: CaptainBones ...meanwhile in Tokyo Japan - June 16th 2016 11:21 pm
so I just got back from Japan, and while I was there I did think about this forum....

first a few work vans, all independent businesses like a handyman or handyvan...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

and a couple of regular type vans...

[Linked Image]

...check out the dude in the background with the 3 cases of Asahi Beer on his bicycle!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

and finally the ever popular cop-van!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dyno_Dave Re: ...meanwhile in Tokyo Japan - June 16th 2016 11:29 pm
I love the Police van.
Posted By: lukester Re: ...meanwhile in Tokyo Japan - June 17th 2016 2:14 am
Those look pretty cool.What is the purpose of the thing on the back of the police van?
Posted By: CaptainBones Re: ...meanwhile in Tokyo Japan - June 17th 2016 2:53 am
That's where another police guy would stand with his mic. talking over the loudspeaker, telling people on the street and in other cars to get out of the way as well as having a higher vantage point to see the fleeing suspects and telling the driver which way or what lane ect, ect.
Posted By: Chadskitt Re: ...meanwhile in Tokyo Japan - June 17th 2016 12:28 pm
A couple of those remind me of the Tartan Prancer.
Posted By: CatFish Re: ...meanwhile in Tokyo Japan - June 17th 2016 9:54 pm
Originally Posted by CaptainBones
That's where another police guy would stand with his mic. talking over the loudspeaker, telling people on the street and in other cars to get out of the way as well as having a higher vantage point to see the fleeing suspects and telling the driver which way or what lane ect, ect.

I hope they don't see that in Alabama!
I can just picture Officer Bubba ty-wrapping a lawn chair to the top of his old Crown Vic..... lol
""Hang on up thar Skeeter,,,we's in hot pursuit!""

laugh
Posted By: Sammy Re: ...meanwhile in Tokyo Japan - June 18th 2016 2:27 am
Like that blue one cheers
© Vannin' Community and Forums