Vannin' Home
Posted By: lukester Freeze for all 2022 January 28th-30th St Cloud Florida - December 02nd 2021 2:26 am
Orlando Street Vans 14th annual Freeze for all

Start your new year off right by going vannin. van

Attached picture Screenshot_20211201-210454(1).png
Attached picture Screenshot_20211201-210445(1).png
Hope to be there.
Posted By: CatFish Re: Freeze for all 2022 January 28th-30th St Cloud Florida - December 03rd 2021 12:26 am
It's an ol' school truck-in for sure!
Vans, music, lots of games, mini bike races, bon fire, always something going on! As close to the 70's as you can get without a time machine!! We've enjoyed it every time we've been there.
If they don't close the border, we gonna be there >>>>>
Posted By: NEmery Re: Freeze for all 2022 January 28th-30th St Cloud Florida - December 03rd 2021 2:26 pm
we are planning to be there...but as always, we never really know whats going to happen in our crazy kid filled household. hahaha
We'll see how the new variant affects us!
Only a few weeks away. Don't forget there will be some mini bike madnes. Don't have a mini bike ? No problem. You can win your very own.
I believe I heard helmets are required but I'm not 100% sure.

Attached picture Screenshot_20220102-111151(1).png
Bet Wayne will have his 2 van go carts i sold him!
He probably will. Are you and Lucy coming down ?
planning on it.
Right on !
Love Shack or Sapphire Sweet ?
Depends on weather.
We just got our route set. Stopping in south Ga for the night on the 26th, at Manatee Springs on the 27th and slide on down to the truck-in on Friday.

I thought about a minibike, turns out they all got this thing called a weight limit..??
Yeah and I'm way over the weight limit but it don't stop me.
we should be there. not sure if we are coming on friday or Saturday Morning. Depends on the Wife's work schedule.
They're known for having great kids games.
We missed the last couple of years so we're looking forward to camping amongst the Spanish moss. laugh

Our spot in 2019....[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
I am going to miss you guys this weekend. After feeling sick this week. I tested positive for covid this morning. Talk about bad timing. I look forward to seeing all the pics and videos.
Originally Posted by lukester
After feeling sick this week. I tested positive for covid this morning..

be well my friend ... prayers to you & your family
Get well my freind.I am stuck at home also because of a job. Dam it!
Originally Posted by lukester
I am going to miss you guys this weekend. After feeling sick this week. I tested positive for covid this morning. Talk about bad timing. I look forward to seeing all the pics and videos.

Praying for a quick recovery for you. My wife and I had covid about three weeks ago.
Did any of you get shots?
Good question.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.
Every one here is starting to feel better. Still got flu like body aches and real tired. But we will make it.

Looks like all of us who are not there are missing a really awesome time. They got attendees from all over the USA.
Missing it bad.
Freeze for all pics.

Attached picture FB_IMG_1643495623583.jpg
Attached picture FB_IMG_1643495606152.jpg
Attached picture FB_IMG_1643495590685.jpg
Attached picture FB_IMG_1643495560900.jpg
Heard they had over 100? Thanks for the pics.
Those are stolen pics from Jennifer Clark grin

I would not be surprised if they had 100 plus vans. Wish I had been there to count them myself.
Hope they did and plan on being there next year!
Looked like over a hundred. Lots of mini-bikes. Didn't hear an official count. We aren't home yet as we stopped back by Manatee Springs for a couple of days. Weather got a lot warmer. I got a few pics but the only wi-fi here is weak and no phone signal. Be home in a few days if we don't chase any rabbits.....

What's next? BlueGrass maybe???
Its on our list.Have fun
Posted By: NEmery Re: Freeze for all 2022 January 28th-30th St Cloud Florida - February 04th 2022 12:48 pm
Freeze for All was a blast! As usual, OSV put on a great event.

Was great to see Catfish as soon as I pulled in. I tried to get around and take pics of all the vans and talk to everybody, but it didnt happen. We took the youngest 2 of the kids with us, so every time I went to take pics of vans or look for people, I would get distracted. LOL. Once we got them to sleep at night, I was able to let loose and relax a bit. I did take a ton of pics this time though and will upload them to Flicker at some point and share the link.

I know that when I registered Saturday morning I was #59. Pretty sure none of the OSV Vans were counted in that number, and I am sure there were at least a dozen vans that still continued to come in during the day. Lots of nice vans. I know the longest distance was from Detroit, but there were several 'Honorable mentions' in the 1100 mile to 1200 mile range...I saw Illinois, NY, and PA plates, and know there were Rat City Vans shirts out of CT being sold.

Was just under 700 miles round trip for me. The van ran flawlessly, the weather was good (a tad cold, but no rain), I didnt run out of beer, and the kids didnt fuss too much...So I would say it was a successful trip!
I forgot to register till Saturday afternoon (beer fault) and we were #74, I think.
Good to see you too Neal! I took very few pictures but did get to visit with a few old friends.
Hope Neal got a picture of that sick little Chevy shorty that got the trophy. You can see it a little in the 2nd picture Luke posted.
Originally Posted by CatFish
Hope Neal got a picture of that sick little Chevy shorty that got the trophy. You can see it a little in the 2nd picture Luke posted.

I have several pics of that van. That is Randy Mobely's van. He is with Renegade Vans, and puts on the Heavy in the Holler run in TN in June. He is @Vandy_Savage on Instagram.

Sorry for the delayed response...havent been here much lately,
© Vannin' Community and Forums