Vannin' Home
South East van council
Welcomes all Vanners to GSVR XV11
October 1st-3rd 2021
Happy Holiday RV village.
Cherokee North Carolina

Attached picture Screenshot_20210311-170435(1).png
We are hoping to be there this year!
I hope to have my shorty together in time, but my health has not bounced back, I can't commit till it gets closer, I fear no spaces to rent will be available, I would like to make it this year.
Hope you can make it Mark. Be good to see you again.
Hope to be there.Having back surgery August 4th and see how it goes.
Originally Posted by newkirkinc1
Hope to be there.Having back surgery August 4th and see how it goes.
Had a laminectomy in April Back is great. Mowed the yard two weeks later, walk a mile a day Now but I get tired in the back muscles.
Hoping it does work!
planning to be there!
We're on the way. Gonna stop for a few days around Saluda/Hendersonville before cutting thru Maggie Valley and across the mountain to Cherokee. Might stop off at Wheels Thru Time to see all the "new" old stuff he's gathered during Covid....
Be at GSVR on Thursday.
Im jealous ...
Have a good one, Boot always wanted me to make this van run. The area looks beautiful.
Yes i,m just not ready for this year.
I had to miss out, van not done, and the stress fooling with it has not been healthy for me, I think this van belonged to the devil, and not even he wanted to fix it.
I will have to keep an eye on this run for 2022.
Want to make one sometime soon!!!!
Looks like the dates are set for this year,

September 30th - October 2nd, 2022
Where:
Happy Holiday RV Resort
1553 Wolfetown Rd
Cherokee, NC 28719
I'm finishing up what I can right now, bodywork won't be completed, but its drive able now, I I'll head out Friday so I'll be there this year, I will get a site when I get there, hope something good is still available.
Heading up there Wednesday morning gonna stay till Monday. Taking the '95 and towing our little FunFinder.
Stay dry!
yall have fun. I am not going to make it this year, either.
We'll catch up with ya somewhere Neal.
Looks like it's gonna be a wet one this time.
Thanks to Ian......
But hell, who doesn't like a wet one? laugh
Originally Posted by CatFish
We'll catch up with ya somewhere Neal.
Looks like it's gonna be a wet one this time.
Thanks to Ian......
But hell, who doesn't like a wet one? laugh

be safe up there!
Y'all are directly in the path!
Anyone seeing this, Ian will make its third landfall right on top of Beaufort SC and it'll be a hurricane again when it does!
Worrying about Shevanigan's and family big time!
Be careful and safe!
So far the weather has been great! Got a 30% chance of rain later this evening and a 50% chance over night. Saturday looks like a few lingering showers early. Over by 10 AM. So it looks like the worst is staying to the east along the coast.
Sunshine here right now and temps in the high 60's. Good campfire weather......
I'm gonna have to sit this one out, I can't be sitting out in the rain, and if I show up that is exactly what will happen, I have been working hard to make this too.
Heard it hasn't rained there as of today
A light shower last night about 1 am. No rain today.
Band is fixin' to crank up as soon as trophies are given out.
Hope everyone there is having a great time.
by the pics I saw, looks like everybody was having a good time and Catfish was keeping his boots warm on the dance floor.
Originally Posted by NEmery
by the pics I saw, looks like everybody was having a good time and Catfish was keeping his boots warm on the dance floor.

Belly rubbin' music..... laugh
Just got home, stayed an extra night.
It was a great time! The bad weather never happened.
How many in attendence? Glad the weather worked out for all.
Originally Posted by newkirkinc1
How many in attendence?

I spoke with Bones yesterday and I think it was around 35 vans, and a few of those were first timers.
Thank you
© Vannin' Community and Forums