Vannin' Home
Friday August 30th - Monday September 2nd.

Butler County Fairgrounds, Route 422, 1127 New Castle road, Prospect, PA.

PreReg Vans $60, Campers $25
At the Gate Vans $65, Campers $35
Extra People & Walk-Ins $30
PreReg Deadline August 10th

Hot Showers - Flush Toilets - Water & Electric

Breakfast by TRV - Bands - Kid, Adult & LateNite Games

Freedom, Liberty and the Pursuit of Vanning!
Relive Colonial Days and Come get your Revolutionary on!

For Info - Bob 412-877-2599

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Attached picture 2019 BUTLER FLYER FRONT.jpg
Attached picture 2019 BUTLER FLYER BACK.jpg
If the show is as cool as the flier, it ought to be a good one!
Trumpie, really tearing it up, 4 post in 5 years. see ya Friday afternoon. Do you need water this year ?have val give me a call.
Man I want to go..the fliers remind me of celebrating the bicentennial..miss that spirit of "76"..
Ha, yeah I don't even have a Facebook page! I imagine we'll want water as usual. Will let Val know to get in touch, thanks!
Hope you can make it! All kudos on the flyer go to Carol, I'll make sure she sees your comment. Looking forward to another great long weekend!
Hope to see you at Butler full of spirit!
My first time to a 'van -in' was Butler in 1975. I still have the cloth 'Remember Butler' patch. Good times for a 15 year old. bought side pipes and a Keep on Truckin; bumper sticker.
Hope you all have a great time!
Will be my first event. Looking forward to Butler. Is it sort of a great big campsite? Fire rings? Fire wood available? Ice???
I'll be there on Thursday ROUND NOON WITH BELLS ON !!!!
Have fun Stan.
Jeff,
It is held at the Butler County Fairgrounds. Ground fires are not permitted, so no firewood on site. Ice is available on site. TRV sells breakfast foods and there will be a food vendor for lunch/dinner on site. Plus there is a small market right across the street and a beer distributor close by.

Hope yo see you there!
Great Stan!
Sweet
Its a good time.
I will be there Friday afternoon
Have fun!
9 hours away... I am going!
leaving from Randleman north Carolina on Thursday.
You will enjoy it.
See you all Saturday morning!
Looking forward to meeting some folks there. Never been to a van-in, I am local and will be there Saturday for a few hours.

Eric
Its a great time enjoy!
Posted By: dix butler - September 02nd 2019 8:29 pm
and a nother great time at butler again ,, great to see you all
about 215 thru the gate,
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: butler - September 03rd 2019 11:11 am
Nice turnout
Posted By: Virtual Re: butler - September 03rd 2019 7:48 pm
Had another great time at Butler! Saw friends there that I've been spending Labor Day weekend at van-ins with for 42 years now and met some new ones.There were a good number of survivor vans there for the first time, they keep coming out the woodwork and some out of mothballs in immaculate shape. The 1976 Classic Systems Chevy was a sight to behold. I had leave early Sunday does anyone which van took best of show?
Posted By: VANMANED Re: butler - September 03rd 2019 8:13 pm
here are my pics from the weekend

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.656532138191601&type=3&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCS0t_HAbExdHfdKjHjWhqYOKmpe4d7kmBTquO5oDra4UUH7rgEgIW7VzBel72r11xJXrrHN7s-J2283Q2cdLFcl0vx8ddhq_3b1C6y0AgknYmEgBmFEmhFK48J9HGbyACI82lzxKBYf9C9-gDjLmVr7leg99D_EXe7lJE1Y6t9ADa1xl6YROrwtm0Vc5osksvRAVtmpU8bXGf9Glwe9r32izZFMcUbC46-61rt090BxpkjsI8CZwS_W4YuRTjmhe7dHs7Pdxo3PfrMyUqYpbYpWvb3uOZkSUO7DJSIKzMTRbIs3ZQhez95pFoLbQLzJIxURf1G98Qs4MBZ9YdnneLLrKQezo6GpLbb7wA6g3AvbJxUCUlCVyrS256RzPevJjhtXKDnNxXeNhWlMQe44N-gZFNLAnZvyd1Kbjx4Xock24eSYcgBpcpEe18du9RAp74_pOUw1BgdDppThw&__tn__=-UC-R
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: butler - September 04th 2019 11:06 am
very nice , thanks for sharing.
I was only there for 2-3 hours as I had my 2 1/2 year old daughter with me. Really cool show, It's always a busy weekend for us but I think I have my wife sold on camping out there next year.
© Vannin' Community and Forums