Vannin' Home

Ford Bench Seat

Posted By: kursed

Ford Bench Seat - June 12th 2019 2:55 pm

FREE for pickup in 22952 VA

Bench seat with seatbelts and all 4 hold down brackets. Removed from my 1982 G10, but no idea what it originally came out of, as it's definitely not original to the van.

*EDIT* While removing the seatbelts for a fellow member, I noticed they have Ford tags on them, so I'm assuming this is in fact a Ford bench. Still no idea what year or model Ford. Seat and brackets still available, belts are gone.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: NEmery

Re: Bench Seat - June 12th 2019 4:43 pm

damn! I wish I were close!!!!
Posted By: kursed

Re: Bench Seat - June 12th 2019 5:34 pm

Originally Posted by NEmery
damn! I wish I were close!!!!


Me too, I want this thing out of my driveway, and I can't even seem to give the darn thing away around here.
Posted By: NEmery

Re: Bench Seat - June 12th 2019 6:23 pm

Originally Posted by kursed
Originally Posted by NEmery
damn! I wish I were close!!!!


Me too, I want this thing out of my driveway, and I can't even seem to give the darn thing away around here.

I looked for a brown bench forever for mine that I can put in when the kids ride in the van. i finally found a grey one from like an astro or something and attempted to dye it. it not very aesthetically pleasing. hahaha
Posted By: NEmery

Re: Bench Seat - June 12th 2019 6:24 pm

would you be willing to give away the seat belts? I would pay the shipping if you would!
Posted By: kursed

Re: Bench Seat - June 13th 2019 4:31 pm

Originally Posted by NEmery
would you be willing to give away the seat belts? I would pay the shipping if you would!


Let me see if someone will pick the whole deal up in the next couple days, if not, I'll send them your way.
Posted By: NEmery

Re: Bench Seat - June 13th 2019 5:38 pm

Originally Posted by kursed


Let me see if someone will pick the whole deal up in the next couple days, if not, I'll send them your way.



that works! thanks!!
© 2019 Vannin' Community and Forums