Vannin' Home

Brubaker Box spotted

Posted By: NEmery

Brubaker Box spotted - April 08th 2019 4:32 pm

my wife and I found a Brubaker Box while on a walk yesterday. I had never seen one before and after reading about them, I am pretty inquisitive about them... What would it be worth if dude is willing to part with it? It needs a TOTAL restore, and looks like it has been sitting forever! I wouldn't mind getting for myself, but if dude will separate himself from it and its too rich for me, I am sure somebody would want to fix it!! I posted pics on my IG (NCSootertrash and TheVanspotter) and on my FB. I am intrigued at how one ended up here in this small town and, more importantly, WHY IS IT SITTING IN THE WOODS???
Posted By: Wedgy

Re: Brubaker Box spotted - April 08th 2019 6:16 pm

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/04/03/brubaker-box-reproduction-kit/

Pretty Coolvan

Nice find! pics

Re: Brubaker Box spotted - April 24th 2019 11:41 am

Spoke with the owner the other day and am waiting to hear back now. He may let it go!
Posted By: lukester

Re: Brubaker Box spotted - April 29th 2019 1:16 am

I saw that on your IG. It's way cool but would be a lot of work to bring her back.

Re: Brubaker Box spotted - April 30th 2019 2:12 pm

Originally Posted by lukester
I saw that on your IG. It's way cool but would be a lot of work to bring her back.

I have my fingers crossed that I can get it for the deal he mentioned. I am still waiting to hear back from him. I am not sure if i have the $$ to restore it. once i have possession of it and can get an idea, I will decide whether to sell it to somebody that can do it in a reasonable amount of time or to attempt the resto myself.
Posted By: frscke1

Re: Brubaker Box spotted - April 30th 2019 2:59 pm

Start a go fund me .....

Re: Brubaker Box spotted - May 22nd 2019 6:49 pm

Originally Posted by frscke1
Start a go fund me .....

hahaha. well, I brought the car home and started cleaning it up. it was going to take much more money and time than I have available, and a GFM is out of the question, and the offers started pouring in. so, it is going to be headed to a new home with somebody with the time and money to get it done, and the drive to get it done in a reasonable timeframe. cant wait to see it on the road.
© 2019 Vannin' Community and Forums