Vannin' Home
Posted By: erob914 Need to get rid of parted out 95 G20 shell - April 21st 2021 12:42 am
I got a 95 G20 parts van a few months ago. Is there any demand for body parts for these vans or do i need to just junk it. I hate to junk it if there are good body panels that are of use to someone else.

It is an Explorer conversion with a topper. After I am done with it it will be a shell minus the front fenders and side barn doors. From what I can see of the roof rail from the inside it looks rust free. I cant see all of the rail without removing other panels at this time. The van is located outside atlanta ga.
Posted By: kursed Re: Need to get rid of parted out 95 G20 shell - April 21st 2021 1:12 am
Probably someone on the Facebook G10 group or Vanner Inc. that would buy them. What kind of shape are the rocker panels in? I might be needing some patch panels soon, but not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger on this van or not yet.
Posted By: ajm5034 Re: Need to get rid of parted out 95 G20 shell - April 21st 2021 2:51 am
Any chance it has a rust free battery tray?
Posted By: NateB Re: Need to get rid of parted out 95 G20 shell - April 21st 2021 12:56 pm
Any good interior parts? Can you post some pics?
Posted By: erob914 Re: Need to get rid of parted out 95 G20 shell - April 22nd 2021 3:04 am
I have already installed the battery tray into my van due to my original tray being rusted out. The only interior parts left in the van when I got it were some wood compartment doors and wood trim for the topper. the driver and pass rear door were missing along with one of the windows so the interior was exposed to the elements. I mostly got it for the drivetrain, electrical components, lower control arms and other miscellaneous do-dads. Everything i have pulled I am keeping for spares. The only thing that is going to be left is the body minus the hood, hood grille, driver door, both side doors and pass rear door. The rear driver side door is caved in and the pass rear door is missing. When I get a chance I will try to get some pics up of what is left.
Posted By: NEmery Re: Need to get rid of parted out 95 G20 shell - April 26th 2021 6:01 pm
i need a bunch of metal around the taillights and up above the rear doors...
Posted By: erob914 Re: Need to get rid of parted out 95 G20 shell - April 26th 2021 9:35 pm
All the sheet metal around the tail lamps and doors are good. It has a top on it so there is not much metal above the drip rail.
Posted By: NEmery Re: Need to get rid of parted out 95 G20 shell - May 07th 2021 3:54 pm
how far are you from Savannah?
Posted By: erob914 Re: Need to get rid of parted out 95 G20 shell - May 11th 2021 10:56 pm
Google maps says about 240 miles
© Vannin' Community and Forums