Vannin' Home
Posted By: studebaker14 I'm new here and seeking advise - April 02nd 2021 1:42 am
Hi everyone. I've been lurking a bit and really enjoy this forum. I am grateful for all the great comments and advise I've seen here. I have a really nice White 1994 15 passenger G30 Beauville with the Blue cloth interior. I'm looking for replacement panels for the lower rear panels and the upper corner panels where the speakers are located. Mine have suffered a bit and would like to replace them with OEM parts. Also may be looking for all 4 rear seats (if they can be found and in great shape) Really getting hard to find this stuff. Another thing, I wanted to know if anyone has put a chrome grille from a 71'77 Chevy van onto a later model, like my 94? My first van was a 74 that was the yellow-gold color with the white center belt line. I really like that and want to put an early grille in the 94. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!
Chris

Attached picture 00025.jpg
Attached picture 43597222808.467126322.IM1.MAIN.1600x1200_A.1600x1200.jpg
Posted By: frscke1 Re: I'm new here and seeking advise - April 02nd 2021 2:17 am
Welcome to the site ... I have the same van with a 454 ... is yours ?

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Yes there are vanners that have swapped grills to earlies...

Again welcome
Posted By: studebaker14 Re: I'm new here and seeking advise - April 02nd 2021 2:43 am
Thanks for the reply. Your's looks great! Mine's the 5.7. Those K2500 wheels looks good on these, don't they. I put a pair of the 71-77 Tail light in the back. That was easy. Also put the upgraded side marker lights in. They don't fit 100%, but with the right gasket, you can't tell and it looks great.
CB
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: I'm new here and seeking advise - April 02nd 2021 12:04 pm
welcome to the site from Pittsburgh!
Posted By: kursed Re: I'm new here and seeking advise - April 02nd 2021 12:17 pm
Welcome to the site, and DANG that 74 is gorgeous! The 94 is a sharp ride too.

Vanning Mike out of Northern VA did a great YouTube video on the early grill swap I'll link below. I will be doing one on the Queen Anne's Revenge build before too long as well and will document that in my build thread also.

I know several others have detailed the process in their build threads too over the years. Use the group search function, and you should be able to find all sorts of info on it.
Posted By: studebaker14 Re: I'm new here and seeking advise - April 14th 2021 11:48 pm
Fantastic video! THANKS! Gives me hope ti do mine.
Posted By: studebaker14 Re: I'm new here and seeking advise - April 15th 2021 2:25 am
Thanks Buddy. I sure appreciate all the wisdom on here. Now that I have more skills and knowledge than I did in high school, I can do the things I wanted to do to take me back to those great times in my '74.
© Vannin' Community and Forums