Vannin' Home
Posted By: bigbongo 6x6 Nickelback Album Cover Van | West Coast Customs - January 27th 2023 11:30 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO5KFgUadpk
Posted By: Underdog Re: 6x6 Nickelback Album Cover Van | West Coast Customs - January 28th 2023 1:08 am
That's sweet! I wonder how long it took to do the restoration and what the price tag was?
Posted By: Lee7673 Re: 6x6 Nickelback Album Cover Van | West Coast Customs - January 28th 2023 3:07 pm
It was pretty quick as they were under a deadline. Van is wrapped and not painted so that saved some time and money.
Posted By: lukester Re: 6x6 Nickelback Album Cover Van | West Coast Customs - January 29th 2023 4:54 am
Really cool van but I'm far from a Nickelback fan. lol
Still looks good!
Posted By: SDMickey Re: 6x6 Nickelback Album Cover Van | West Coast Customs - January 30th 2023 3:36 pm
Nice van for sure. Can't believe that's a wrap. The color pops. Surprised they didn't paint it even with a time deadline; I'm sure budget wasn't a concern van
Posted By: Wedgy Re: 6x6 Nickelback Album Cover Van | West Coast Customs - January 30th 2023 3:44 pm
Yes it's pretty. The motor? Driveline 47 years old? Not driving it to every show.

Would've liked to have heard the sound system?🤷
The motor did sound pretty sick though. cheers
Posted By: OVANNER Re: 6x6 Nickelback Album Cover Van | West Coast Customs - January 30th 2023 5:40 pm
Really cool to be saved!
© Vannin' Community and Forums