Vannin' Home

WILD CHERRY lives !

Posted By: frscke1

WILD CHERRY lives ! - August 14th 2018 6:35 pm

Posted By: Reed

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - August 14th 2018 6:56 pm

Nice! Awesome work! I will have to watch it with sound when I am not at work.
Posted By: Dyno_Dave

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - August 15th 2018 11:19 pm

That is simply amazing.
Posted By: oldskool73

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - August 17th 2018 7:14 pm

COOL !! Kudos to Chris for resurrecting a beautiful van.
Posted By: H20Toie

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - August 18th 2018 2:31 am

That is way cool
Posted By: BigTime

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - August 18th 2018 9:29 am

that is sweeeet! amazing! talk about dedication,

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 18th 2018 10:54 pm

Now it seems he took it off the property without permission .... lady that owns the prop & the van says "He stole it". May be a hero for doing it but ..... showin the restore on facebook doesnt make it legally his. The guy that opened the gate doesnt own the prop or the van.

https://www.bnd.com/news/local/article218398110.html

Says he went thru all legal channels except asking the owner ....

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 18th 2018 11:48 pm

That sucks, He put all that work into it and may lose it

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 19th 2018 12:58 am

He didn't ask the owner of the property? WTF? Sorry, that was a pretty boneheaded move. Never get a vehicle without the proper paperwork from the proper people. Sory it happened to him, but I can't believe he thought it was OK to just go take the van without speaking to the owner of the property.
Posted By: lukester

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 19th 2018 3:09 am

This has been blowing up the internet all day My thought on the situation. There are two sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 19th 2018 4:05 am

The guy that took the picture of it sitting in the hills said "its abandoned" he wasnt the owner just some guy out walking his dog. Chris got permission from the next door neighbor.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcJG4AIgeel/?taken-by=carterblood79

" we talked our a** off to the landowners who let us on their property to get to the van that wasn't even on their property"

If it was her van she can do what ever with her prop on her prop, even let a van rust to the ground.

Well see what happens .....

The beginning of this story here ....

https://www.vanning.com/threads/ubbthreads.php/topics/717090/1.html

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 19th 2018 4:53 am

Good grief. As a lawyer, I don't think he has much of a chance to keep that van. If he is lucky he will avoid jail time. He might have some argument about being reimbursed the value of the labor and materials he put into the van, but if he didn't talk to the owner of the property then it is pretty much straight up trespassing and theft. Dragging it across the country potentially makes it worse since now it is an interstate crime.
Posted By: Gladiator

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 19th 2018 5:15 am

Chris posted a new photo on IG:
www.instagram.com/p/Bn5eFylBGTs/?hl=en

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 19th 2018 12:28 pm

Holy cow.... worms
Posted By: Wedgy

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 19th 2018 1:08 pm

Ruh Row. I detect a conflict. On VNB...

Pretty amazing restoration and Kudos for that. But. Dayum.

Real life stories are so very much better than fiction.
Posted By: CatFish

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 19th 2018 1:23 pm

Given my somewhat odd sense of humor, and peoples reactions to it in the past, it's probably best that I not comment.........

grin

Posted By: newkirkinc1

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 20th 2018 11:25 am

He be in trouble I think lol
Posted By: tuner4life

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 20th 2018 12:51 pm

I've been following this on Facebook the last couple days. What an absolute sh*t show!

As much as I can appreciate the work that went into it, if was not legally obtained (even if he thought he was doing it the right way), then he may be in trouble. There is just a lot that doesn't add up on both sides..

Pics and videos from their westbound cruise look neat and seems like it might have been fun, but I'm kind of glad to he watching from a distance.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 20th 2018 3:04 pm

I kinda feel that too Tuner .... He may not have done it the right way & she waited till he was done with the restore to make the claim.

What a mess ...

For those that dont do Fakebook this Instagram is kinda currant ...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn5eFylBGTs/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn9C3I9hoaN/

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 20th 2018 3:26 pm

You know if he had asked her she might have givin it up just for a ride when he was finished with the restore..... if she really Loved the van as she states. But she left it there as Lawn Art ...

I would have givin it up for that ...

I would like to hear the story of how it got to that point ... flat tire, drunk what happened ?
Posted By: NEmery

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 20th 2018 4:43 pm

As much as I respect the restoration job (which turned out awesome from what I can tell in pictures), it killed me when he set up his own GFM page almost immediately after 'saving' it. Had somebody else set it up for him it may have been different, but it was like he saw the sensation of the van's rescue and capitalized on it. I don't know him personally, but there are a bunch of rumors out there about him not having much of a Vanner attitude and overall kind of being an ass at the Nats. However, it's the internet, so who knows what is actually true....

I have been reading a lot of mixed stories about the whole scenario.... One story said the woman's husband was the prior owner of the van, not her, and that his son was the one that let the dude on the property? Also, it was said that the van was sold off for the drivetrain and then left for dead on the mountain (not sure why the van would be on the property of the owner that supposedly sold it, in that case)? then, i guess there was a live feed of him finding the title in the van, but then he says he never found it? I don't know, yall...too much to follow, I will just watch how it pans out.

My personal opinion is this, there are issues on both sides of this fiasco!

First off: He took the van without permission. That is theft... Years ago I had a car that had been wrecked. I loved that car (67 impala) and held onto it for a few years in hopes to fix it. If somebody had come on my property and taken it, I would have been devastated. Maybe he thought it was truly an abandoned vehicle and that he was in the right, but people called him on it from the very beginning and he deleted their comments... that makes me think he knew he was wrong.

Then: I do feel that its a little strange that the woman waited to take claim of ownership right as it was leaving to head to Cali... It was almost like she had been watching the events unfold and was waiting for the opportunity to strike. I feel like that may have been orchestrated. Maybe it was to try and hype up the event, maybe it was to get the van back now that it is repaired, who knows. It sounds (and looks) like her family probably holds some sentimental attachment to the van, as they lived in it and traveled and such. You never really know somebody's true intentions.

Either way, if he did not have permission from the van owner or property owner and just took it off private land that was owned by the van's last registered owner, that is theft. I am not a lawyer, so i have no idea about what the laws say...and even then, i know Cali laws are jacked up.... sucks to see that he could lose the van after putting the work into it, but it is a lesson to be learned from everybody that you have to try to go about things the legal way.
Posted By: 1959

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 20th 2018 7:36 pm

I consider it theft if he took the van without the Owner's permission. It does not matter what adjacent landowners and old codgers said about it being abandoned. They were probably glad to see the eyesore removed from their desert view.

I have a piece of rural property that I rarely visit. There is stuff there that I am sure is considered junk to some people but it is still my junk. No one has a right to steal it just because it looks a certain way.

The situation is complicated further when the item taken is a vehicle that has a state issued title. How one gets around that without concocting a story is beyond me. Can Illinois revoke the title if statements made on the application are false? I dont know.

If I was the lady owner and knew that it was removed from my property, I would consult an attorney. It would be great if the attorney advised her to wait and let it get restored before calling out the calvary. There are lots of instances where cars were stolen and recovered years later after receiving restorations. They still get returned to the original owner and the restorer doesnt get squat. They are lucky they dont end up in jail for possession of or receiving stolen property.

I spoke to the guy at the Nats and yes he was a bit full of himself so it wouldnt bother me if he had to return the van to the lady owner.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 20th 2018 8:10 pm

They way i see this going down is she gets the van back, its for sale the next week and i buy it, all good smile

except he will strip it first so probably going to need some work

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 20th 2018 10:23 pm

Why did he reg it in FL when he lives in IL ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn5eFylBGTs/?hl=en

jorgenson.michael@soylento 🖤🖤🖤❤️❤️❤️
you_dont_know_jackWhy no posted pics of the “Cruise” last night?🤔 could it be because chris and the van have been detained...
automotive_aficionado#ClasslessCherry apparently.
nobleronHis Facebook page is gone.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn9C3I9hoaN/

whiteside403@mikeyj666 well. If you reaad through, somewhere ot says it's his as of yesterday it was all straightened out and is officially his.
jon_ionlydrivechops_catto@october_dreaming it's not. Call the Belleville News Democrat. Ill give you their phone number if you want
mikeyj666@whiteside403 Cool. I guess it's overwith.
kork_55Anyone who gets their sht built by go found me is fking gay anyways
mikeyj666Great IG by the way @_vancult_
_vancult_@mikeyj666 Thanks!
_vancult_@a100rescue I heard a few Sheriffs were there to greet him, checked the vin number and his papers, and told him to have a good day. 🤔
from_ilm_tothe_lb@slownlow79 the door
philavon94It's just sad ...this story is just straight up sad. For both parties. They couple had the van way back and wanted to restore it, the guy sees the van falls in love gets it "legally" and spends a ton of money on it. It's just a shit show of a story that just will never end well... The couple won't get their van back and the guy will forever look like a gosh darn thief (which he is). In my opinion the couple deserves to get their van back since they are actually true original vanners.
philavon94@mikeyj666 the guy is a thief. He went through another property to get to the land where the van was. That's trespassing. That's literally the definition of trespassing. He didn't have permission to be on that land let alone take something from it, let alone the van the couple had back in the 80's. The couple are true vanners from back in the days. They deserve their van..
a100rescue@_vancult_ I heard the parts van had a clean vin ... 🤔
whiteside403@mikeyj666 it would be nice to see ad many apologies as thete were finger pointers

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 21st 2018 1:52 am

Yeah the Wild Cherry Facebook page is gone at the moment.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 21st 2018 2:25 am

Originally Posted by Gladiator
Chris posted a new photo on IG:
www.instagram.com/p/Bn5eFylBGTs/?hl=en

The guy is old enough to have a gray beard and he still acts like a drunk teenager? And where did he find two cops to pose with him for a picture like that. Bunch of jerkwads, if you ask me.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 21st 2018 3:28 pm

Ok, I'll comment
Since I have a very limited supply of empathy I try to be careful with who and why I spend it.
Having looked at the three parties most involved with this sh*t storm I can say with confidence that I lack the depth of ignorance nor the blindness of arrogance to see this from either person or groups perspective. The restorer (what's his name), the johnny-come-lately owner of the van and least of all, the people who contributed parts or (heaven forbid) money to the GFM.
I can only offer advice: "Always make sure that there's water in the pool before you jump in."

Not wishing to waste empathy on the undeserving I have therefor decided to view this entire debacle as entertainment. A salve for the mundane.

The only other use for the mess I can offer would be as an example, so that no matter which side you identify with, the next time you do something stupid such as picking up a very hot object barehanded, twisting the head off of a left-handed bolt or driving away from the gas pump with the nozzle still in the tank, you can at least cheer yourself up sightly by saying to yourself, "I may be a complete dumb ass but at least I'm not THAT stupid."

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 21st 2018 3:41 pm

Well, The tag following his IG user ID is enlightening...

in any case. Lots of questions still and will remain. Some questions, and observations, past and present:

Aren't people so very interesting? Psychology is absolutely fascinating.

I learned how to weld in HS. A girl taught me. She watched me for a while until she just couldn't stand it. i was a crappy welder then, and I am not much better now. Noticed Chris not wearing his PPE using a Makita grinder with a cutting wheel. Mad cutting/welding skills, but that's a no no.

However. Safety First People!

But, Dayum! isn't Chris really good?...

. .

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 22nd 2018 12:35 pm

Well said Catfish!
Posted By: Astrocreep66

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 23rd 2018 2:57 pm

Hey I am starting a GFM page for my service to get my van ready for GSVR...I have Sally Struthers working on my commercial

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 23rd 2018 7:17 pm

Originally Posted by Astrocreep66
...I have Sally Struthers working on my commercial

Better hope you don't have to feed her, you'll go broke........

(((( did I type that out loud? blush ))))
Posted By: SPACE_COYOTE

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 24th 2018 1:05 am

love this van!!!!
Posted By: mikehowell

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 24th 2018 6:57 am

Great job. , and the van lives on its new life

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 24th 2018 6:03 pm

I personally haven't joined it, but there's a new group on FB all about the Wild Cherry and the current topic at hand.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/548725642223852/

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 24th 2018 6:48 pm

They said he stole it!

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 24th 2018 7:10 pm

What a bargain...rule number one never buy a vehicle without knowing background,clean title or means to get one,. Number two never pull "Abandoned" vehicle from someone's property without paper work or paying for it..period..Number three Do not use a Go Fund Me page to recruit accomplice's...
Posted By: Scrojira

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 26th 2018 9:19 pm

In honor of Chris Carter's shenanigans, I've temporarily re-nicknamed my van "Mild Worry".

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 26th 2018 9:32 pm

Scojira..if you have alot of fur and shag rename it "
"Wild Hairy"

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 26th 2018 9:38 pm

https://www.bnd.com/news/local/article218747230.html

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 26th 2018 9:55 pm

I will now call my van, "Clean Title."
Posted By: SPACE_COYOTE

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - September 27th 2018 8:28 am

hahhahahahaa yes!!!
Originally Posted by Reed
I will now call my van, "Clean Title."
Posted By: black79gmc

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 04th 2018 1:18 am

Wild cherry discussion facebook page says the cops in illinois locked up chris carter today and are extraditing him to Los Angeles as we speak - Its 100% true and confirmed by his family members posting on that facebook page. The Vans whereabouts currently unknown and being searched for by police.
Posted By: The_Evil_Hippie

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 04th 2018 2:53 am

I am glad I did not follow this story, when I saw the gofundme I kept walking. Now I tune in at the end and it looks like a disaster. I feel bad for the van as it got restored and may end up back to the original neglectors looking like hell in a year. Ya, I know if you own it you can do what you want. But good grief I feel sorry for this poor van.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 04th 2018 3:01 am

Wow, interesting.

His Wild Cherry Van FB page and his personal FB page just came back online today too, along with new photos from the recent Wild Cherry runs.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 04th 2018 11:56 am

I know I said some crap about this but with a go fund me maybe the original owners should have settled for some cash..it is obvious they left the van to return to mother earth...could have played out to everyone s advantage

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 04th 2018 6:27 pm

Would've, could've, should've.....

I wonder if he keeps his Cherry in jail .....lol

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 04th 2018 6:46 pm

Damn more like a bruised grape

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 04th 2018 7:29 pm

https://autoweek.com/article/car-li...tored-and-embroiled-charges-felony-theft

Opportunist and a crook. They guy freaking showd up at the van run with stickers and T shirts pre made for sale. A flim-flam artitist and huckster trying to make a buck by stealing someone else's property and exploiting the vanning scene.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 04th 2018 9:40 pm

Mark my words there is a trend,the butt heads have run the wheels out of rat rods pulling turds out of the woods setting them on s10 frames or something with a vin number..that scene is flat,they are starting on choppers and vans now...these people aren't vanners or want to be a part of the real scene,it is money..

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 05th 2018 12:40 am

Lookin' good, Chris.

[Linked Image]

Man who restored Wild Cherry van arrested at divorce hearing
Posted By: Meanmachine

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 05th 2018 12:46 am

Reed, thanks for posting the update on this.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 05th 2018 1:43 am

He does NICE work ! Its just the way he went about it.

He's not smilin or giving the finger in those pictures.

I wish him the best .... lesson learned ... I hope

Maybe he can start a "Go Fund Me" for his legal troubles.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 05th 2018 2:23 am

The Los Angeles County Sheriff Lancaster Station twitter page posted this 4 hours ago.

[Linked Image]

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 05th 2018 12:27 pm

Damn good reporting, Investigative Gentlemen.

Perfect follow up Gladiator. Scrojira, can't hand out a Pulitzer, but I'll sure buy you a cold one next time I'm in Van Diego!

Classic take down. "Arrested at Divorce hearing."

That is not going to look good on a Resume...

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 05th 2018 1:12 pm

Just trying to imagine all the ways this plays out...just no good resolution where everyone doesn't lose in some way. Sad.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 05th 2018 2:03 pm

Somebody's started a new Gofundme campaign.

Gofundme: Save Chris Carter and "Wild Cherry"

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 05th 2018 3:37 pm

Have you read some of the post at the bottom of the Go Fund Me page ...

"What about the car he stole from his grandmother by forgery of her name and selling it?? This isn't his first rodeo he just finally got caught."

Karma is a B*tch ... his grandmother... really

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 05th 2018 7:23 pm

You can't make this shitaki up. Man he is digging himself into a hole here.You say he was picked up at a divorce hearing..what a big kick in the old crunch box there!

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 06th 2018 2:35 am

I would give them back there van the same way he got it with the roof smashed in on a mountain down a dirt road thats been dumped there 30 years ago/ ? SHE SAID THAT VAN MEANS SO MUCH TO ME ? THEN Y DID YOU LEAVE UP THERE TO ROT AWAY ? ITS BS the way they came forward after he gets the van done
Posted By: amx

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 06th 2018 3:54 pm

It was up to the owners to leave it the way it was or do whatever they wanted to do with it. Doesn't really matter when they came forward, the real BS is someone going onto another persons property and stealing their van.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 06th 2018 5:25 pm

i agree he should not have taken it with out of there with out trying to find out the owner was ? It was all over the internet ? Why did they not go after him when he took it . but instead they wait till he gets it done , I think they owe him 50 k for the work he did on it

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 06th 2018 8:35 pm

No matter how many times you keep repeating the same things over and over, it doesn't matter when the original owners came forward. Chris Carter took it from private property without their knowledge.

If someone steals your van, you can handle it however you'd like.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 07th 2018 11:40 am

He stole it plain and simple.
Posted By: OVANNER

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 07th 2018 1:36 pm

Even made the Hagerty News

https://www.hagerty.com/articles-vi...mail&utm_content=HagertyNews_Engaged

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 07th 2018 3:15 pm

This thread needs a Soundtrack. I vote for:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4GBGJ9NmEM

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 07th 2018 4:11 pm

"Breakin' the Law, Breakin' the Law!"

Followed by some sad Carole King, "So far away. Doesn't any Van stay in one place anymore..."

The Saga continues...Will Wendy bail him out?

Title loan on WC for bail?
Posted By: brigrat

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 15th 2018 5:46 am

Damn, And I was hoping to ask him how he did the slider and back door surgery. Is there a write up anywhere that I can steal some pointers?

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 15th 2018 4:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKjxoMJk3UPLUzoxjux97RQ/videos

This is the link to the WC YouTube page.

There is impressive door video somewhere I do believe, but another impressive fabricator is new member Benstone from Germany. Ben's got skills, Check out his IG. No Fear!

So much skill. One million skilled Tradespersons needed in the Republic of Texas, alone. Who's going to teach all the new talent? These Metalmen are super talented. Which got me to thinking.

A skilled Tradesperson with 5+ years of Journeyman experience, a HS diploma, and a clean record, may apply for a teaching credential in the State of California. Fun to sit next to college grads also obtaining a teaching credential, while you are already teaching the Trades, plus making per year what they owe in student loans.

But you're done if you cannot pass that FBI background check.

Message...

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 26th 2018 2:50 am

Word is the Wild Cherry has been located and it's been stripped, no pictures to confirm though.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 26th 2018 12:52 pm

After all of the fake news that has been going around on FB.. I wait to believe any of it until there is proof. It wouldn't surprise me though considering how the rest of this shit-show has been handled.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 26th 2018 3:27 pm

Gonna LMAO if he is allowed to keep it.

If he does get to keep it he's gonna have to restore it again ....lol

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 26th 2018 4:20 pm

Originally Posted by frscke1
Gonna LMAO if he is allowed to keep it.

If he does get to keep it he's gonna have to restore it again ....lol

That would be classic and a second go fund me

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 26th 2018 10:26 pm

There's a new article from Teri Maddox at the Belleville news-Democrat.

Seems they've confirmed it was found and that it's pretty much stripped and it's been spray painted black except for the roof.

https://www.bnd.com/news/local/article220675495.html

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 26th 2018 10:35 pm

Wow tampering with the evidence is a felony ... it hasnt been reported stolen by him, so it was still in his possession.

Maybe they found the donor van .... hmmm

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 27th 2018 12:45 pm

Maybe CC would be up for a Jailhouse interview. First question:

"You spent countless hours on Google maps, looking at WC. Why did you not go to the County Assessor's website and look up the parcel to reveal the owner of the property?"

It's a pretty straightforward procedure. People do it every day.

It's called Due Diligence...

Dilly Dilly! cheers

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 27th 2018 1:14 pm

What a shame all this is.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 29th 2018 9:07 pm

Photo's taken from the Vanner Inc FB group of the recovered and stripped WC. There's still people fighting about whether it's actually the WC or a clone meant to fool people but it's probably it.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 29th 2018 9:11 pm

Yikes.

But it still looks better than when he found it.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 29th 2018 10:30 pm

Thats just so messed up

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 29th 2018 11:44 pm

This time around he wouldn't get freebies and go fund me . He is a con man.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 30th 2018 12:08 am

Oh, what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive!

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 30th 2018 11:01 am

Its just a shame to see this sh*t!

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 30th 2018 12:16 pm

Easy Jim, this too, shall pass. Decaf...

If you look up a picture of "Redeeming social value," in the dictionary, CC and the Boy's aren't in it.

CC's Merry band of parts pullers should keep an eye in the rear view, Karma's coming Boys, and it's a mean Bi*ch.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 30th 2018 3:10 pm

A quotation of Lord Byron comes to mind:
“O Man! Thou feeble tenant of an hour, Debased by slavery, or corrupt by power;
Who knows thee well must quit thee with disgust, Degraded mass of animated dust!
Thy love is lust, thy friendship all a cheat, Thy smiles hypocrisy, thy word deceit!”

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - October 30th 2018 4:57 pm

They didnt take the windshield & seal ....

Those are kinda hard to find arnt they ?

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - December 29th 2018 10:55 pm

Any updates on this?

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - December 30th 2018 12:08 am

Nov 20th ...

https://www.bnd.com/news/local/article221769570.html

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - December 30th 2018 12:51 am

Thanks for posting the latest on this.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - December 30th 2018 2:38 pm

Yep, been wondering what was happening. Lots of DRAMMMA.
Posted By: 67Econo Guy

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - December 30th 2018 7:41 pm

that project was doomed from day 1, then he put it all over the internet.I seen it at the nats this past summer, It was a fantastic job, high quality work, then the hammer fell. too bad for the re-builder. but it was not his to re build.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - December 31st 2018 1:06 pm

Exactley Gary!
Posted By: Vanner68

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - December 31st 2018 2:09 pm

I wouldn't call it high quality, unless you're into the 3/4" thick paint and pinstriping that looks like it was done with an acid brush.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - December 31st 2018 3:26 pm

Originally Posted by Vanner68
I wouldn't call it high quality, unless you're into the 3/4" thick paint and pinstriping that looks like it was done with an acid brush.

I have not seen the van in person, so I can't say. But from the photos I've seen, his work looks very good.

But I've also seen cars in person that looked awful compared to their photos. lol

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - January 01st 2019 3:55 pm

Originally Posted by Dyno_Dave
Originally Posted by Vanner68

I have not seen the van in person, so I can't say. But from the photos I've seen, his work looks very good.

But I've also seen cars in person that looked awful compared to their photos. lol

Doggone it! Dave saw DogVan! lol Ha!
Scotty wouldn't even let me call it the Unmentionable name I called it back when I got the Little Dodge. "No, Bill, just, No..."

Wicked Awesome good natured Humor abounds. Cutting Edge! And why not turn around such a Sad Comedy of Errors. It just keeps on giving. Like a Gusher...
Ride the Wave!

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - February 18th 2019 6:44 pm

Charges mount against man accused of stealing Wild Cherry van

HAGERTY

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - February 18th 2019 7:00 pm

A few more stories ... the 1st one is like Daves post ... the other is a list of all the news stories

https://www.bnd.com/news/local/article221020210.html

https://www.bnd.com/search/?q=wild+cherry+van

He's got one stupid lawyer .. the lawyer should have known he'd catch another charge for suing the real owner.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - February 18th 2019 7:18 pm

Yes, his attorney does take a "What..Me worry?" attitude.

Of course, he's not the one facing prison.

[Linked Image]

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - February 18th 2019 7:23 pm

yeah

He's gonna fight LADA ...... on their home ground? crazy
If they decide to link him to stripping it he'll face about two more felonies......
Evidence tampering is no joke!
He'll end up doing at least a nickle outta this. He might as well assume the position...... eek

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - February 18th 2019 8:11 pm

That is such a mess. And yes he should .

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - February 18th 2019 9:12 pm

Hey Catfish maybe we should leave Bell Witch van alone..lol

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - February 18th 2019 10:59 pm

Quote from the news article "Carter asks the court to rule that he owns the van due to defendant's abandonment or other legal loss of title". Good gracious, if that was the case, people could be pulling onto people's property and hauling vehicles away cause they have set there for a certain amount of time. My family's farm and the two adjoining farm properties have approx. 30 vehicles that have been there since the 1950s. Anybody would drive back them farm lanes and start trying to haul stuff away, they would be looking down the barrel of a gun. Me and my brother bought some of these vehicles in the 1970s and 80s, drove them till they quit and parked them on the back of the farm in the woods, the titles are probably long lost to them, but they are still ours.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - February 18th 2019 11:48 pm

Georgia law says:
(b) Any person who removes a motor vehicle from private property at the request of the property owner or stores such vehicle shall, if the owner of the vehicle or some person acting for the owner is not present, notify in writing a local law enforcement agency of the location of the vehicle, the manufacturer's vehicle identification number, license number, model, year, and make of the vehicle within three business days of the removal of such vehicle and shall seek from the local law enforcement agency or from the State of Georgia by direct electronic access as provided through its agencies and authorities the identity and address of all known owners of such vehicle and any information indicating that such vehicle is a stolen motor vehicle. The local law enforcement agency shall furnish such information to the person removing such vehicle within three business days after receipt of such request.
In less words, you fill out an MV-603 and pay $2 to find the last owner on record (if possible)
Then:
(f) Upon ascertaining the owners of such motor vehicle, the person removing or storing such vehicle shall, within five calendar days, by certified or registered mail or statutory overnight delivery, notify all known owners of the vehicle of the location of such vehicle and of the fact that such vehicle is deemed abandoned and shall be disposed of if not redeemed.

If the owner cannot be identified then you're required to run an ad in the paper for two weeks. After which you can apply for ownership.

Edit: BTW Applying for ownership involves a court order granting you title.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - March 27th 2019 1:00 am

Well he caught another charge ...

"The new misdemeanor charge holds that Carter “did unlawfully attempt to prevent and dissuade Steven Godin Sr. and Laura Godin, a victim and witness of a crime, from causing a complaint, indictment, information, probation and parole violation to be sought and prosecuted and assisting in the prosecution thereof.”

Laura Godin declined comment on what Carter may have done to “dissuade” the couple."

https://www.bnd.com/news/local/article225509540.html

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - March 27th 2019 12:03 pm

Imagine that! lol

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - March 27th 2019 12:11 pm

The plot thickens...

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - March 27th 2019 4:26 pm

[Linked Image]

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - March 28th 2019 11:41 am

Good one Dave!
Posted By: Callahan

Owner of Wild Cherry van sounds off - April 06th 2019 3:21 pm

Wild Cherry Update

As theft suspect heads to court, owner of Wild Cherry van sounds off

shift

Re: Owner of Wild Cherry van sounds off - April 06th 2019 4:27 pm

Thanks for the update on this case, Callahan.

A sad state of affairs. Guilty as charged. Case closed. Incarceration? Hell Yeah, plus restitution.
Some sad comments on the article reveal a blatant lack of respect for lawful rights of Property, Ownership, and a woeful disregard for the basic Rule of Law.

If it ain't yours. Even if it is in California.

"Come and Take it," If that Puppy's parked in Texas...

Re: Owner of Wild Cherry van sounds off - April 06th 2019 6:34 pm

Wanta bet he has to pay her for the damage to her van ... its worse now than it was... if he never took it no damage to her sentimental value ... now its trash !

Re: Owner of Wild Cherry van sounds off - April 07th 2019 3:17 am

If he is smart, and if he has good lawyers, he will take a plea deal. Unless he has some solid witnesses, like the ones who let him on the property, and their stories match his, he is pretty much screwed.

Re: Owner of Wild Cherry van sounds off - April 07th 2019 3:33 pm

If he is smart, and if he has good lawyers, he will take a plea deal. Unless he has some solid witnesses, like the ones who let him on the property, and their stories match his, he is pretty much screwed.

Justice, is whatever the Man in the Black Robe believes...

Not designed to make you, the victim, whole again.

However. I'd like to see him made to restore the Van, during the day, Jail at night. Return it as he restored it, to the lawful owner. Sounds fair to me.

It would be interesting to hear that testimony. If memory serves, wasn't the person who gave CC access, and unlocked a gate to an adjoining property, a Los Angeles County Sheriff's Deputy?

Grab some Popcorn, this is going to be good...

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - April 07th 2019 3:54 pm

Human Ignorance and the Arrogance of Man are the two most destructive forces in nature.........

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 16th 2019 1:35 am

Big news from today.

[Linked Image]

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 16th 2019 1:49 am

Well the original owners sure made out on that deal.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 16th 2019 1:49 am

He got off light. Very light. I have had clients do much less and get a much worse sentence. Like the guy I represented on appeal who stole a $9 garden hose from a thrift store and ended up serving five years in prison.

If everyone involved in the case is happy, OK, but I still wouldn't trust Mr. Carter and don't respect him for what he did. Maybe he can rebuild the van and call it "Burnt Cherry" or "Mashed Cherry" or "Cherry Ripoff."

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 16th 2019 4:17 am

[Linked Image]

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 16th 2019 1:01 pm

[Linked Image]

See, this worries me. This does not look like a man humbled by being arrested for (and found guilty of) auto theft and spending time in jail.

If everyone is satisfied with the outcome, I guess it's a good resolution. But I agree with Reed...he's very lucky to have gotten off so easily.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 16th 2019 1:11 pm

"Cornholio!"

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 16th 2019 1:25 pm

[Linked Image]

"Hey! At least I'm consistent..."

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 16th 2019 6:13 pm

[Linked Image]

See, this worries me. This does not look like a man humbled by being arrested for (and found guilty of) auto theft and spending time in jail.

It cost him time N money but he got the van ....
Posted By: Deathorvictory

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 16th 2019 6:45 pm

and a felony...
Posted By: DontComeKnocken

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 16th 2019 8:04 pm

You can buy a van with doors for way less than 5 grand

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 16th 2019 8:24 pm

The condition of that van when he first took it i wonder if they could have even have got $500 for it?

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 17th 2019 1:20 am

Doesn't matter. It was their property regardless of what you think it was worth.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 17th 2019 3:05 am

Originally Posted by DontComeKnocken
You can buy a van with doors for way less than 5 grand

And you won't even get arrested for it, either!
Posted By: Rusty_Pancelode

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 17th 2019 5:14 am

My dad calls my car "Cherry Bomb", but it seems more fitting here. LOL

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 17th 2019 1:29 pm

Chris Carter is a walking piece of actual sh*t.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 17th 2019 1:57 pm

Here is the news article by Teri Maddox

https://www.bnd.com/news/local/article230467174.html

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 17th 2019 2:26 pm

I would be happy if this van just disappeared.

I never thought the van was 'Iconic' in ANY way-shape-form before this, aside from the sad picture of it on the mountain. To me, that picture was a sign of how far Vanning had fallen since the early 80's and the picture was more iconic than any part it ever had in a movie. Now the van and C carter have a very bad aura attached to them that will always be there, and it has caused such a rift in the Vanner community.

Please don't misunderstand- I enjoyed seeing the pictures of the van through the restoration process and after it was done. Regardless of the story (for the record, I consider it stolen/illegally obtained regardless of if the owners were going to fix it or not), it was nice to see that it was possible to recreate a van from the condition that it was in. I thought that in pictures it turned out awesome and with the people donating parts and such it was nice to see the vanning community help out.

However, I would have been happy to see the van given back to the rightful owners or at least see C Carter go to court without stripping the van. This cowardly and selfish action was a sign of guilt, in my eyes. If he felt innocent, he would have tried his luck in court without doing that to the van. If he lost in court, it would have been lesson learned. If a judge had seen in his favor, he would have a nice van.

Personally, this whole scenario was bad on so many levels:
-DON'T get a project that you didn't have permission to get!
-DO get signed paperwork from owners on project before you start!
-DON'T ASK for monetary donations on a project (GoFundMe)! If you don't have the funds, put it on the back burner until you do or sell it to somebody that can get it done!

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 17th 2019 4:22 pm

Amen!

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 17th 2019 5:42 pm

I'm curious to see if he tries to take it to any Nats or local meets. I'm assuming that he will be denied access?

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 17th 2019 7:24 pm

On what grounds? he will now have a clear title to it. not that i disagree that it should happen but what would the reason be?

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 17th 2019 7:40 pm

How about he has confessed to stealing it before being forced by a court to pay the owners for it? He then exploited the van and the generosity of others to get free parts and labor for the van. Finally, in an act of childish spite, he claimed he didn't know where it was and anandoned it after stripping it to a shell and ruining the paint. Is that really the kind of person that anyone wants to be associated with vanning and the nationals? If I had any say he would be barred for life.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 17th 2019 9:47 pm

How about he has confessed to stealing it before being forced by a court to pay the owners for it? He then exploited the van and the generosity of others to get free parts and labor for the van. Finally, in an act of childish spite, he claimed he didn't know where it was and abandoned it after stripping it to a shell and ruining the paint. Is that really the kind of person that anyone wants to be associated with vanning and the nationals? If I had any say he would be barred for life.

Well said and I agree 100%.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 17th 2019 10:12 pm

Typical for California jurisimprudence, It looks like the ruling renders the title issue moot, If Cornholio can CHA for 2 years, the Felony goes away. The Go Fund Me covers the restitution, nearly all the impound.
He's out his atty fees, but that was money well spent. 23 days served. Ex Wife, More Atty fees. His choice.

So. Question? Where's the deterrent to criminality? Looks more like a speed bump in the original plan.

I'm unsure what a proper solution to this stain on Vanning will eventually be. But it will be interesting to see if it is decided Honorably, for the "Good of the Body, (Of Vanning,) as a Whole." Or not.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 17th 2019 10:16 pm

How about he has confessed to stealing it before being forced by a court to pay the owners for it? He then exploited the van and the generosity of others to get free parts and labor for the van. Finally, in an act of childish spite, he claimed he didn't know where it was and abandoned it after stripping it to a shell and ruining the paint. Is that really the kind of person that anyone wants to be associated with vanning and the nationals? If I had any say he would be barred for life.

yeah

You're an attorney Reed. Would a show and the club or organization holding it, be on good legal ground here?

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 18th 2019 3:09 am

yeah

You're an attorney Reed. Would a show and the club or organization holding it, be on good legal ground here?

Well, I do criminal law in Washington State, so the legality of excluding someone from the Nationals or a club is a bit outside of my wheelshouse. The answer would really depend on the anti-discrimination laws of the jurisdiction of the venue for the Nationals and the club. This gets into a tangled area involving the First Amendment rights of the organization, the anti-discrimination laws of the jurisdiction, and very likely other areas of laws I can't think of and/or am not aware of. If the event is open to the public, then it would be VERY difficult to keep one particular person out. If it was a private club or event that was invitation only, it would be easier to keep him out, but not necessarily lawful.

This case gives you a good introduction to the law in this area: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_Scouts_of_America_v._Dale

Shunning and public shaming might keep him away. I would like to think that he would have the decency to pack up his sideshow and just go away, but he seems like the kind of person who is shameless enough to put the van back together and take it to the Nats and shows on some kind of a victory lap.

This whole situation sucks. At first I was behind the "Wild Cherry" rescue project all the way. Then the more I learned the less I liked it. Now I am convinced he is an opportunistic scammer.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 18th 2019 3:18 am

Originally Posted by Wedgy

Typical for California jurisimprudence, It looks like the ruling renders the title issue moot, If Cornholio can CHA for 2 years, the Felony goes away. The Go Fund Me covers the restitution, nearly all the impound.
He's out his atty fees, but that was money well spent. 23 days served. Ex Wife, More Atty fees. His choice.

So. Question? Where's the deterrent to criminality? Looks more like a speed bump in the original plan.

I'm unsure what a proper solution to this stain on Vanning will eventually be. But it will be interesting to see if it is decided Honorably, for the "Good of the Body, (Of Vanning,) as a Whole." Or not.

That is a VERY favorable deal to this guy. I don't know what the laws are like in LA, but where I practice, a guilty plea means you have a record. Period. He got off very lightly.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 18th 2019 11:38 am

So tired of this.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 18th 2019 12:52 pm

Ad nauseam

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 18th 2019 2:38 pm

Here we go again . Let the cherry live on . And turn the page guys

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 18th 2019 4:09 pm

There is still recent news regarding this and some still have an interest. It's not required reading if you're not interested.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 18th 2019 4:28 pm

Originally Posted by mikehowell
i agree he should not have taken it with out of there with out trying to find out the owner was ? It was all over the internet ? Why did they not go after him when he took it . but instead they wait till he gets it done , I think they owe him 50 k for the work he did on it

Wasn't quite sure if "Turn the Page," was appropriate, But Your're right Mikey, It works. It works good.

Here I am
With Wild Cherry
On the road again
There I am
Up on the stage
There I Go
See ya[ll at the Nationals
Here I go
Turn the Page

Here I am
On the road again
I sure got off
SemI Scot free
There I go
My Gunslinger Lawyer got me off again
Need another Go Fund Me
Turn the Page

Here I am
Clean record Cornholio
There I go
With Wild Cherry
Made me drop
My Lawsuit on the Victim
Clean record Cornholio
Turn the page

There I am
Up on the SEMA stage
Here I go
Playin' star again
There I go
There I go

Always remember. Laughter is the best medicine.
Turn the Page

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 18th 2019 10:35 pm

Please for the love of all that is Holy let this thread die.. just like "Wild Cherry" disappearing..lol😎

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 18th 2019 11:14 pm

I agree. I won't say any more. If we ignore it maybe it will go away.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 18th 2019 11:28 pm

Cmon its like a soap opera,
Posted By: DontComeKnocken

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 21st 2019 11:34 pm

Originally Posted by Wedgy
Originally Posted by mikehowell

Wasn't quite sure if "Turn the Page," was appropriate, But Your're right Mikey, It works. It works good.

Here I am
With Wild Cherry
On the road again
There I am
Up on the stage
There I Go
See ya[ll at the Nationals
Here I go
Turn the Page

Here I am
On the road again
I sure got off
SemI Scot free
There I go
My Gunslinger Lawyer got me off again
Need another Go Fund Me
Turn the Page

Here I am
Clean record Cornholio
There I go
With Wild Cherry
Made me drop
My Lawsuit on the Victim
Clean record Cornholio
Turn the page

There I am
Up on the SEMA stage
Here I go
Playin' star again
There I go
There I go

Always remember. Laughter is the best medicine.
Turn the Page

Fantastic! Do you have an album out yet?
Posted By: OVANNER

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 21st 2019 11:45 pm

Well I open my Hagerty newsletter today and guess what I see?

https://www.hagerty.com/articles-vi...mp;utm_content=Daily_News_Tuesday_May_21

And also another cool article

https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/articles/2019/02/18/woodstock-vw-light-bus-back-on-road

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 22nd 2019 1:08 pm

[quote

Fantastic! Do you have an album out yet?[/quote]

Ha! Good one Chris, no album yet Bro, but my SEMA prediction still stands.

I would include an apparently inappropriate Sam Elliot quote regarding Justice here, but...

Dirt is still Dirt, even after you sweep it under the rug

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 23rd 2019 3:37 pm

Saw on FB last night that all that black "spray paint" is getting removed and the red paint is still intact and in good shape underneath.. I called it months ago that he used plastidip or something easily removable so if he got it back it would be an easy "fix".. Just makes him look even more like the shyster he is.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 24th 2019 6:28 pm

Originally Posted by tuner4life
Saw on FB last night that all that black "spray paint" is getting removed and the red paint is still intact and in good shape underneath.. I called it months ago that he used plastidip or something easily removable so if he got it back it would be an easy "fix".. Just makes him look even more like the shyster he is.

truth

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 25th 2019 12:11 am

Originally Posted by tuner4life

Figured as much...looked like a quick rattle can job that would come off pretty easily. If he had wanted to destroy it, he'd have taken an ax to that new quarter he hung.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - May 26th 2019 11:16 pm

Exactley!

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - June 15th 2019 3:52 pm

Chris Carter has begun selling his Wild Cherry stuff again. I never bought into his sales pitch then and I am not now. I will vote with my wallet, case closed.

So, who was right and Who was wrong? Chris Carter or Laura Godin?

The courts decided and Chris Carter plead guilty to one of the felony counts of driving or taking a vehicle without consent and had pay US$5,000 restitution to the Godins, as well as nearly US$1,000 to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department for towing and impound fees. So, I can't see how anybody can defend Chris and his actions to take the van the way he did.

But, in the end who really won? Of course it was Chris, he got what he wanted even if it didn't belong to him.

The lesson to be learned here is... if your lucky enough to own a garage keep your project vehicles inside. If, you can't. Cover it up with a tarp and keep it out of sight from the eye in the sky (Google Earth/ Maps) and the envious eyes of people on the ground.

Of course, this not the end of the story of Wild Cherry and Chris Carter's 15 minutes of fame. Though, I am sure many wish Wild Cherry would just go away. No need to worry, Karma takes care of everything.

Well, that's my two-cents on the matter.

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

[Linked Image]Good People by Mr. Callahan, on Flickr

shift
Posted By: kursed

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - July 07th 2019 2:20 pm

Just whipped one up real quick.

lol cheers

Attached picture Rotten Cherry.png

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - July 07th 2019 7:43 pm

Great we can open this stinky can of worms again. Wild Cherry may be dismantled but it's legacy of stupidity remains.. 😏

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - July 07th 2019 7:48 pm

Besides this Carter dude being a vindictive bitch he destroyed a nice van, a bigger man would have turned it in unblemished ..just my opinion

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - July 07th 2019 8:32 pm

I heard that was plasti dip paint. I bet he’s got all the parts For it still

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - July 09th 2019 1:09 pm

Let me know where the parts are and we will go liberate them because they have clearly been abandoned.✌

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - July 17th 2019 1:03 am

laugh That's awesome for a quickie! I can never get enough of funny or good memes.

shift

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - July 17th 2019 1:26 am

Most likely just a cheap rattle can of flat black over the vans urethane clear coat which is easy to wash off with the correct solvent. Chris would know this having worked in a body shop.
I think Plasti Dip would be pricier then a generic flat black rattle can but I am just guessing.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - July 17th 2019 1:36 am

Yes, your correct but don't think we have heard the last of Chris Carter. When ever you have people who think their entitled or above the law their soon in the news again wanting that 15 minutes of fame again. Sad, but true.

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - July 17th 2019 5:53 am

Just keep the good work chris , some things will never let shit die

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - July 17th 2019 10:09 pm

Holy crap I just pulled "GUN RUNNER" out of a yard,funny thing someone was yelling and shooting.😎

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - July 20th 2019 1:48 am

I found a job for Wild Cherry after Chris get its done again ...

A Fund Raiser 5 for a dollar ...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn1rXmJlVyL/
Posted By: kursed

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - July 20th 2019 2:18 pm

That dude with the sledgehammer looks like Ron Jeremy! lol

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - July 20th 2019 7:44 pm

Chuckle, Quite likely the mental picture that will be burned into the backside of CCC's eyelids as he attempts to crash in WC and get some shuteye at the show...

Re: WILD CHERRY lives ! - July 20th 2019 8:17 pm

Discount Saturday 10 for dollar and 2 free if metal comes off ....
© 2019 Vannin' Community and Forums