Vannin' Home
Posted By: soundhd DIRECT FIT LED HEADLIGHTS FOR 91 CHEVY? - October 07th 2021 9:29 am
Looking to replace the "stock" head lamps with "direct fit" LED's for my 1991 Chevy G-20 Van. Does anyone know where I can get them? If yes do you have a brand & part #?

thanks
Posted By: Lenard Re: DIRECT FIT LED HEADLIGHTS FOR 91 CHEVY? - October 15th 2021 4:01 am
I've seen led lights on rock auto, and they look pretty good, although some might argue that you are straying away from the stock look, Last time I checked they were about $150, but as you know this kind off stuff is coming down in price, so it might be time to check again.
Posted By: Just4fun1991 Re: DIRECT FIT LED HEADLIGHTS FOR 91 CHEVY? - November 02nd 2021 2:26 pm
I installed 4 of these in my 1991 G20 van. Simple install, no mods needed. Pricey, but very nice. If you drive in the winter time you may need to clean off the ice as they do not get hot enough to melt the ice build up.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Trux TLED-H7 high beam
Trux TLED-H6 low beam
Posted By: soundhd Re: DIRECT FIT LED HEADLIGHTS FOR 91 CHEVY? - November 09th 2021 11:49 pm
I checked the Trux website. Could not find any info on installation…..when you click on the installation link it goes nowhere so what’s involved with installing those LED headlights?
Posted By: Just4fun1991 Re: DIRECT FIT LED HEADLIGHTS FOR 91 CHEVY? - November 10th 2021 1:36 am
They are direct replacements, really no instructions needed.

Bob
© Vannin' Community and Forums