Vannin' Home
Posted By: roKWiz Vanner from Downunder saying Gidday - July 27th 2020 5:36 am
Hi everyone,
Have been hovering over this site a little while sussing out the van scene in the US and other countries. .
I've owned several panel vans here in Australia over the last 40 years and currently running around in a Aussie built 93 Ford Falcon with a 4.1 crossflow 6 pack and slushbox auto. I use it most days for work which can take me up and down the Australian Eastcoast.
Panel vans in Oz are more car based and are slowly disappearing off our roads now hence why I like to run this one.
The whole fleet I own and use is well over 25 years old.
Hope you don't mind me stopping in.

[Linked Image]

Along with a small fleet of trucks big and small.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: frscke1 Re: Vanner from Downunder saying Gidday - July 27th 2020 5:44 am
Welcome to the site Wiz ...
Posted By: roKWiz Re: Vanner from Downunder saying Gidday - July 27th 2020 5:49 am
Ta mate.
Posted By: lukester Re: Vanner from Downunder saying Gidday - July 27th 2020 12:24 pm
Welcome from Florida.
Posted By: SDMickey Re: Vanner from Downunder saying Gidday - July 27th 2020 1:36 pm
Welcome from San Diego CA !
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Vanner from Downunder saying Gidday - July 27th 2020 7:58 pm
welcome to the site from Pittsburgh!
Posted By: roKWiz Re: Vanner from Downunder saying Gidday - July 27th 2020 9:16 pm
Thanks so much for the Welcome.
I'll get around to posting some pictures of my current van and some of the older ones I've owned.
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Vanner from Downunder saying Gidday - July 27th 2020 11:56 pm
We love pics
Posted By: Starlord Re: Vanner from Downunder saying Gidday - July 28th 2020 12:32 am
Welcome! Glad you've joined us.
Posted By: NateB Re: Vanner from Downunder saying Gidday - July 29th 2020 9:27 am
Welcome from Baltimore, Maryland!
© Vannin' Community and Forums