Vannin' Home
Posted By: coppervan returning new guy - January 14th 2020 4:30 am
Hey folks it's been a few years since I first joined up so I figured I'd start right back here and reintroduce myself..
My name is Dean I'm in Amesbury Mass. and I'm sure some of you know my old buddy Frank and the Silver Fox. He got me into Vanning 30 something years ago then life took a turn and my vanning was limited to work vans for many years. Fast forward 2015 after searching the web for two years I found "the one" in a barn yard in Arizona had it shipped to Mass. then stripped it down to the last bolt.The van took over three years to be close to finished then complications from spinal surgery fck'd everything up. 2018 was not a good year but I'm back in the picture, my health is still improving so this year I don't have to do much work on it I can just walk out to the garage and drive the beast. That'll be a rush...I came very close to selling it, had it on E-bay back in Dec. but I hung on and I hope to put some miles on it this year, Frank's been trying his best to get me back into vannin so maybe with a little luck and some encouragement I'll get back in the game...It's not completely done still needs an interior, of course there will always be something to do to it, but it sure is good looking if I may say so...I'll post some photos of the Copper beast soon, my stupid smart phone gave up the ghost and took all the pics of the van with it.

Attached picture IMG_0362.JPG
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: returning new guy - January 14th 2020 11:36 am
welcome back to the site and congrats on the van.
Posted By: lukester Re: returning new guy - January 14th 2020 5:00 pm
Welcome back.
Posted By: Starlord Re: returning new guy - January 15th 2020 1:28 am
Welcome back. Glad you stuck with it, also glad you're getting better.
Posted By: Astrocreep66 Re: returning new guy - January 15th 2020 12:56 pm
Prayers for your health, welcome back, can't wait to see you Truckin brother
Posted By: OVANNER Re: returning new guy - January 15th 2020 7:03 pm
Welcome back and Frank & Cheryl and hell of a nice couple. Good luck with getting it on the road.
Posted By: Lee7673 Re: returning new guy - January 15th 2020 9:09 pm
Welcome back
© Vannin' Community and Forums