Vannin' Home
Posted By: movanner Trying to return. - October 25th 2019 10:53 pm
I've heard a few have been asking about me. Long story short I got married four years ago and my short box Chevy was scrapped😡. I don't know I guess she seen Rusty rocker panels and not a new engine drivetrain and loads of custom mods. I was literally body work and a paint job away from having it done. She promised I could get a new one that wasn't Rusty. 2 years went by and all we did was fight and I couldn't get over what she did. I have been divorced for two years and finally back on my feet and caught up on bills. I'm rebuilding the mower with the street bike engine. An actively looking for another short box Chevy. I found one today for 800 nearby but didn't qualify for a loan because she ran credit cards up in my name. Should have the money together in a month or so hopefully he still has it by then. And I'll see you all next year😀 can't wait to see my vanning famliy!
Posted By: Astrocreep66 Re: Trying to return. - October 25th 2019 11:02 pm
That's rough brother, I hope you find an awesome van.
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Trying to return. - October 25th 2019 11:25 pm
Sorry to hear that and hope to see you next year.
Posted By: Starlord Re: Trying to return. - October 26th 2019 12:22 am
Glad you're back, sorry for your problems. Hope you can get the van soon.
Posted By: Wedgy Re: Trying to return. - October 26th 2019 2:36 pm
Hi Mo,

Tough Road coming back. Well at least you had rights due to marriage. grinAt least, that's what my Attorney told me. shocked I could tell you a story that would curl your hair. The Cabin Cruiser was a battle, Old Blue pushed her over the Edge, apparently!

Women. Sissy told BIL Bobby, "You're not doing another car..." rofl

You have a lot going for you, and Continued Success is coming your way. Just like Bobbys, Factory BBC Nova!

Van On soon Brother
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Trying to return. - November 14th 2019 10:25 pm
I had an ex that tried that on me , but I didn't fall for it. Then she said the Van goes or she goes well I have 4 Vans Now smile
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Trying to return. - December 06th 2019 12:08 am
So how you doing now my friend!
Posted By: RockinRoger Re: Trying to return. - December 06th 2019 5:22 pm
Glad your back Hope you get a van you like .
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Trying to return. - December 06th 2019 7:46 pm
Hope he gets one and we get to hear from him again!
© Vannin' Community and Forums