Vannin' Home

Newbie intro

Posted By: tbonestone

Newbie intro - February 09th 2019 4:45 pm

Hello,
I'm Tbonestone and I'm new around here. I've been interested for a long time, never had the chance. At the moment my van is a blank canvas, mostly because budget, and my wife and I moved across the country late last year.

Anyways, it's not a quality intro post without a picture of my van. Here it is the weekend I brought it home. 2012 Ram C/V, aka Dodge Grand Caravan, My wife and I have named "The Clubhouse." My Van It made a great spot for friends to meet and warm up, during the parking lot shenanigangs of a Phish concert back in November. I love this van, it's a great driver, not hard on gas. Hoping for many more miles to come.

Thanks,
Tbonestone
Posted By: Wedgy

Re: Newbie intro - February 09th 2019 5:27 pm

Welcome Mr.and Mrs. T-Bonestone!

Nice Caravan! I hope it has the 3.5 V6, which is an awesome motor.

Vans are the very best concert transportation. Glad to have you two aboard, and again, welcome
Posted By: Starlord

Re: Newbie intro - February 10th 2019 1:07 am

Welcome. You have several van clubs around you, check out Colorado Van Association's web site or Colorado Van Council.
Posted By: Dyno_Dave

Re: Newbie intro - February 10th 2019 1:24 am

Welcome aboard!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: newkirkinc1

Re: Newbie intro - February 10th 2019 3:24 pm

welcome to the site. Good to have ya here.
Posted By: tbonestone

Re: Newbie intro - February 11th 2019 2:37 am

Thank you! Happy to be here! This is the first time I'm driving a vehicle that... just feels right... Leg room, head room, transport and tow anything. The 3.6v6 is a champ. I'm on the hunt for OEM wheels and things from the other more fancy passenger versions. I freaking love my van...

Oh and I read about a local Van meet hosted on April Fools Day. I'm going to do my best to attend. I need ideas and inspiration.
Posted By: frscke1

Re: Newbie intro - February 11th 2019 3:21 am

Welcome to the site Tbone .... yeah I like a lot of leg room also lol
Posted By: 78VanMate

Re: Newbie intro - February 12th 2019 6:14 am

Welcome from Minnesota!! My first van was a caravan that was a great van.
Posted By: Uncle_Fester

Re: Newbie intro - February 13th 2019 2:34 pm

Welcome, nice little van !
Posted By: Wizard78

Re: Newbie intro - February 18th 2019 10:15 pm

welcome aboard
© 2019 Vannin' Community and Forums