Vannin' Home
Posted By: EBDill Upstate, NY Van lover. - November 27th 2018 2:50 pm
Hey!
I'm a full-time (pro might be too strong of a word, so I don't use it) musician from the Finger Lakes area and for the past 5 years, my go to vehicle for gigging, touring, groceries, and even parking lot daytime naps has been the B250. I have a '93 conversion with the 5.2, and a few weeks ago I decided to buy an '86 5.9, 4 barrel conversion with a half raised roof. I'm having a hard time finding certain parts, so if anyone is familiar with the '86, I would love some help. The paint is a bit funky and I need to clean it up, but the floor and undercarriage is as solid as the day he was born. If I can convince the GF that it was a reliable buy, I might get her to let me buy an early 70's, extended, full top, Class B van that I found a few weeks ago that needs a full resto. So really, ANY help is appreciated.
Posted By: oldskool73 Re: Upstate, NY Van lover. - November 27th 2018 3:12 pm
Welcome.
Posted By: Wedgy Re: Upstate, NY Van lover. - November 27th 2018 3:36 pm
Welcome! Big E.

Well, as Doc sez, "I'm your Huckleberry..."

All three sound like a score to me. Your 5.9 is similar to the Campervan that Nicole, aka Nikko the Nomad has on here. That '87 B250 goes all across America. My '88 is an 150K+ mile original drivetrain Survivor. I haul my Dogs in it most every day. My Mechanic said to never sell it. He wished he'd kept his.

I could go on, but the biggest plus is yer never gonna be homeless, no matter how much trouble yer in. angel
Posted By: billybob Re: Upstate, NY Van lover. - November 27th 2018 4:12 pm
Welcome good luck
Posted By: Dyno_Dave Re: Upstate, NY Van lover. - November 27th 2018 5:55 pm
Welcome aboard!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Upstate, NY Van lover. - November 28th 2018 12:15 pm
welcome and good luck. Good to have ya aboard.
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Upstate, NY Van lover. - November 28th 2018 10:13 pm
welcome aboard
Posted By: Astrocreep66 Re: Upstate, NY Van lover. - November 28th 2018 11:44 pm
🚐welcome aboard..
© Vannin' Community and Forums