Vannin' Home
Posted By: FakeTimbs Hello from PNW! - April 30th 2018 5:52 pm
Hello. I am a new person to this forum. I joined a few months ago, but school caught up to me so I was more focused on that. Currently I reside in the western section of Washington State. I have been a fan of vans since I was a child. My mother owned a 1989 Chevrolet G20 Conversion, and that's what kicked off the love for vanning. I got really into it about... 4 or 5 years ago. I currently am only 16 years old (Yes, a bit young, I know) and drive a 2001 Ford Escape XLT V6. I plan on getting a job here very soon, and saving up to get my own van. I have an interest in building computers, anything automotive, and riding BMX bikes. Specifically vintage bikes. Just about annything vintage is cool in my eyes. I hope to start posting more often on here, and getting more acquainted with the passion that is vans.
Posted By: oldskool73 Re: Hello from PNW! - April 30th 2018 6:52 pm
Welcome young one. It's exciting to see someone your age interested in this hobby/lifestyle. Glad you joined. Lots of informative and friendly people here. See you around.
Posted By: frscke1 Re: Hello from PNW! - April 30th 2018 6:55 pm
Welcome welcome ....
Posted By: Reed Re: Hello from PNW! - April 30th 2018 8:01 pm
Hello and welcome! I am over in Tacoma. You are lucky in that there are still lots of old vans running around here. Good deals pop up on Craigslist regularly and you can still find good parts in the junkyards.
Posted By: Starlord Re: Hello from PNW! - May 01st 2018 1:52 am
Welcome! Glad you've joined us.
© Vannin' Community and Forums