Vannin' Home
Posted By: Turbopachyderm Puget Sound Area, Checking In - February 17th 2018 7:45 am
Justin or JP here, I'm mostly Seattle based but often on the Peninsula and had to drop by and introduce myself here on the forums. I come from a long background of old hotrods and custom cars. A Landcruisers and maybe a lowrider mixed in there somewhere as well. I've always had a soft spot for useable fun though and vans have always been that. I am currently on the hunt for a 70's TMW club van and believe I finally have one in my sights. I have some great bad ideas for a G10 that include too much power and really good suspension. There's just something about my hotrod and custom days that just never quits. smile
Posted By: frscke1 Re: Puget Sound Area, Checking In - February 17th 2018 3:07 pm
Welcome welcome ....
Posted By: Reed Re: Puget Sound Area, Checking In - February 17th 2018 4:04 pm
Hello!
Posted By: Dyno_Dave Re: Puget Sound Area, Checking In - February 17th 2018 7:29 pm
Welcome aboard!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: oldskool73 Re: Puget Sound Area, Checking In - February 17th 2018 11:46 pm
Welcome JP.
Posted By: Dietrich Re: Puget Sound Area, Checking In - February 18th 2018 1:04 am
Welcome JP,

I use to kick around the Oly area for awhile myself, some years ago.
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Puget Sound Area, Checking In - February 18th 2018 10:06 pm
welcome to the site!
Posted By: Wedgy Re: Puget Sound Area, Checking In - February 19th 2018 5:08 pm
Well said JP welcome to the Site. Snare that little Chevy and plese do keep us posted.
Van On!
Posted By: lukester Re: Puget Sound Area, Checking In - February 20th 2018 2:49 am
welcomefrom Florida
© Vannin' Community and Forums