Vannin' Home
Posted By: VanagonLindsay Lindsay - August 25th 2017 7:07 pm
Hello my name is Lindsay I am a waitress that has been saving for a van to convert and travel in. I want to start a travel blog and work on my photography. I am excited to join a new community and any info you guys have on buying a van and the life would be amazing. I live in new england so I have thought of buying out of state to avoid rust but this will be the first vehicle I have tried to do that with.
Posted By: frscke1 Re: Lindsay - August 25th 2017 7:25 pm
Welcome to the site Lindsey .... If ever you are near San Diego you will have a place park here with hook up's ... well any body in Vannerland is welcome ....

Again welcome
Posted By: lukester Re: Lindsay - August 25th 2017 8:45 pm
welcome from Florida
Posted By: Starlord Re: Lindsay - August 26th 2017 12:18 am
Welcome. Yep, you'll probably have to go Texas, Arizona and California to avoid rust, maybe Colorado.
Posted By: Rathbone Re: Lindsay - August 26th 2017 2:19 am
I found a rust free van in Tennessee. There are a million vans. You need to find one that will need the minimum amount of work to get you what you want. Do you know someone who is mechanically inclined who will help inspect a van when you go to look at one?
Posted By: oldskool73 Re: Lindsay - August 26th 2017 5:59 am
Welcome. Are you looking for a vintage van or something newer ?
Posted By: Dyno_Dave Re: Lindsay - August 29th 2017 9:20 pm
Welcome aboard!

[Linked Image]

I hope you find the van that is right for you. I look forward to following your blog.
Posted By: Lindz Re: Lindsay - September 23rd 2017 7:03 pm
Welcome, and sick name.
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Lindsay - October 03rd 2017 11:16 am
welcome from Pittsburgh! Good to have ya here.
© Vannin' Community and Forums