Vannin' Home
Posted By: phily I have arrived - May 10th 2017 3:33 pm
So my name is Phillip but my friends call me phily.
I'm not really a big van guy but I do enjoy em.
I have an 05 grand caravan we drive daily. It's gonna be getting out to the side here soon tho. It's not really running the best lately. Comp says it has a misfire. I need to cHeck for compression in the number 1 cylinder. Wonder if it's the wire harness a Valve or idk. What I do know it's beginning to smoke and it makes an almost Tupperware popping sound. And you can feel it through the motor to the vehicle when the heater is on.
I have 2 more vans that I bought for parts and may fix one up maybe. I bought a 76 Dodge sportsman 300 has a 360 that is tore apart with an a727 tranny and a 9 3/4 Dana 60 rear end. The other van is a 78 b100 slant six with a super six package. Didn't take my time to look at the tranny or rear end.
Now I bought these part vans for my 76 Dodge dart. I'm gonna take that super six package for the dart. If the 360 isn't too much an issue then I'll fix it and tear out the bed in the back and add a bench seat. We have 5 kids between me and the missus. Although if we didnt I'd keep it the way it is.

In all actuality I'm sure I'm gonna post a for sale add and chop up the two vans and make some money so I can fix the 05 and finish the 76 dart build. Hopefully it will get me closer to buying another a body
Posted By: frscke1 Re: I have arrived - May 10th 2017 3:42 pm
Welcome to the site Phil ....
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: I have arrived - May 10th 2017 7:42 pm
welcome and good luck. Good to have ya here.
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: I have arrived - May 10th 2017 9:17 pm
welcome aboard
Posted By: Starlord Re: I have arrived - May 11th 2017 12:34 am
Welcome. Glad you've joined us.
Posted By: lukester Re: I have arrived - May 11th 2017 1:59 am
welcomefrom Florida
Posted By: crazyvanman Re: I have arrived - May 11th 2017 5:17 am
welcomelooking forward to see some pictures.
© Vannin' Community and Forums