Vannin' Home
Posted By: elasticback Anybody use LMC VAN for panels/parts? - May 11th 2017 4:24 pm
Hey guys.

I tried searching but didn't see anything in here yet. Have any of you used LMC Van to purchase new panels for body work? The prices seem right and could save a lot of money in the long run if purchased and provided to a body shop. Have any of you used them before? It seems legit, but I'm always skeptical regardless.

I have a '78 Chevy Shorty and ordered the appropriate catalog for that van, even though they have it online too. It was just nice to walk around the van with the catalog and circle the things I could use.

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/vn/full.aspx?Page=30
^That is the digital version.

Thanks,
Eby
Posted By: frscke1 Re: Anybody use LMC VAN for panels/parts? - May 11th 2017 5:30 pm
Bought a lot of other parts but not a panel as they dont have them long enough for me..
Posted By: Randy Charles Hill Re: Anybody use LMC VAN for panels/parts? - August 02nd 2017 9:59 pm
I ordered quite a few lower body parts (76 g20). Not bad, but you always seem to have to tweak one here or there. Another option is Shermanparts.com. They have quite a bit for older vans. I use them because we are both in lower Michigan. I think that they get their stuff from Canada since they have a store over there. A lot of Chevy vans were made in Windsor just across the river. I would compare both places for price, the shipping is what might make up your mind. Good luck
© Vannin' Community and Forums