Vannin' Home
Posted By: pierre1969 probleme oval bushing - March 22nd 2018 9:16 am
hello to all I have a dodge b250 5.2l 1994 lpg .I have a big problem I can not find the oval bushing spring.more nobody has them. oem 3898814

Attached picture 4228492.jpg
Posted By: Meanmachine Re: probleme oval bushing - March 22nd 2018 11:44 pm
Partsvoice.com shows a vendor having one
Posted By: BigPip Re: probleme oval bushing - January 09th 2020 11:38 pm
So, yes, I realized I revived an old thread but I am looking for this part also, is it not available in the aftermarket world?
Posted By: Meanmachine Re: probleme oval bushing - January 10th 2020 12:46 am
search partsvoice, they show there is 1 available
Posted By: Meanmachine Re: probleme oval bushing - January 10th 2020 1:10 am
No longer available on this site, but it does list the dimensions which may help you find a bushing from another make dodge or newer model.
http://www.truckcomponentsonline.com/Rubber-Incased-Bushing-Type-5_c_1142.html
Posted By: BigPip Re: probleme oval bushing - January 10th 2020 12:27 pm
You are absolutely correct, partsvoice does show a pair available for sale. However, when I reached out to buy them I got a response back that they are not for sale. He is keeping them for his van.

I may just have to use a tube of polyurethane to fill the broken area.
Posted By: Astrocreep66 Re: probleme oval bushing - January 11th 2020 12:51 pm
Yep used to do that on my Duster drag car until I got a complete pair of superstock springs.😀
Posted By: captainchrysler Re: probleme oval bushing - March 14th 2020 1:03 am
NAPA part NCP 2746511 looks almost exactly the same. This one fits a lot of stuff in the 70' and 80's. And considering that almost all Mopar leaf springs are the same width there's a good chance it's the same. They normally sell for around $36, it might be worth a look?
Posted By: NateB Re: probleme oval bushing - April 02nd 2020 4:11 pm
Originally Posted by BigPip
You are absolutely correct, partsvoice does show a pair available for sale. However, when I reached out to buy them I got a response back that they are not for sale. He is keeping them for his van.

I may just have to use a tube of polyurethane to fill the broken area.

Is that the guy out in Arizona? (Arizona Parts). He's a frickin' hoarder.
Posted By: jcd74 Re: probleme oval bushing - April 02nd 2020 7:46 pm
Is this you? https://www.autoandtrucksprings.com...pring-bushing-free-shipping-rb171/#tab-1
Posted By: peetmoloko Re: probleme oval bushing - April 03rd 2020 5:39 am

Man, that sure looks like the ones in my 78. Thats pretty incredible, I've been searching them out for months with no luck. I may end up pulling the trigger on those if I don't end up buying new leaf springs.
Posted By: jcd74 Re: probleme oval bushing - April 03rd 2020 3:28 pm
Look for the dimensions, the give them on the site!
© Vannin' Community and Forums