Vannin' Home
Posted By: SDMickey Rear Doors in Chevy Van - April 27th 2020 12:26 pm
For some reason my recent post won't post in How to section. I'll try re-wording the post. You can see in the " Recent Posts " section my original post done really on April 26th; however the date shows the 27th.

I have a chance of getting a 71' to 75' G10 with cargo doors. It looks like it is "Factory Ready" for pop out windows if that was a desired option. I can't imagine you would have to change doors to get Factory pop outs.

I want it to look OEM as if it came from the Factory.

Please let me know what is involved. Thanks
Posted By: frscke1 Re: Rear Doors in Chevy Van - April 27th 2020 3:56 pm
It is a question about a Chevy van so it goes in the Chevy section NOT in the Generic section.
Posted By: Death or victory Re: Rear Doors in Chevy Van - April 27th 2020 4:04 pm
SD - your original post asked about solid cargo doors which implied NO window solid metal cargo doors. Scrojira posted that it only takes 15 minutes per door to swap from stationary glass doors which is what I think you meant. Not sure if you saw his repose but it’s there. You may need to get more info but you might luck out and get pop outs on a van whenever you get one.
Posted By: Charlie 99909 Re: Rear Doors in Chevy Van - May 10th 2020 9:30 pm
Originally Posted by SDMickey
For some reason my recent post won't post in How to section. I'll try re-wording the post. You can see in the " Recent Posts " section my original post done really on April 26th; however the date shows the 27th.

I have a chance of getting a 71' to 75' G10 with cargo doors. It looks like it is "Factory Ready" for pop out windows if that was a desired option. I can't imagine you would have to change doors to get Factory pop outs.

I want it to look OEM as if it came from the Factory.

Please let me know what is involved. Thanks

Were you looking for pop outs? I have a pair for a Chevy. Factory tinted with hinge, gasket and latch.
© Vannin' Community and Forums