Vannin' Home
Posted By: ckAstro99 99 Astro LS 2WD Unknown Wire Connector - March 07th 2022 12:55 am
OK, the van had a fleet radio in it for decades. It was removed before they sold it to me. An antenna was left in the roof and there is at least two wires I can all but swear are part of thee seller's aftermarket installation(s).

But there is a chuck of plastic with an edge that was certainly not manufactured this way and appears to have been broken off some part of my 'newtome' Astro Van LS. It dangles amid the wiring on the driver side beneath the dash with a yellow connector fastened to it on a swiveling nylon 'post' and a black connector at the other end devoid of a mate.

The area is cramped of course and pretty much inaccessible without accessory lighting and significant contortions.

I was hoping to find someone who recognized the part, knew where it went and what should be connected to that black connector.

Not sure how to add a PICTURE, so I attached a .pdf with three vies of the part.

Anyone ?

Thanks for looking

Attached File
3 Views 5in wide.pdf  (19 downloads)
Posted By: Astro Re: 99 Astro LS 2WD Unknown Wire Connector - March 10th 2022 6:23 pm
don't know on that one., I don't remember a connection like that in my 90
© Vannin' Community and Forums