Vannin' Home
Posted By: Gladiator Gladiator Van Brochure - September 12th 2017 7:07 pm
Always loved vehicle brochures, bought this Gladiator (Glaval) conversion brochure off eBay, it's not dated but I think it's from 1995. Looks like they had two models, value series and designer series, main differences being the graphics and wood trim: oak on value or designer high gloss walnut and designer had standard rear cassette radio.

It has some good info about my van, it's an optioned out value series with optional Mocha designer carpet, with pebble or antelope color seats. Interestingly it says a neat coca-cola bottle opener came standard on the back door, the wood block is there but no opener, looks like I can get one off eBay.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dyno_Dave Re: Gladiator Van Brochure - September 17th 2017 8:28 pm
I love having that factory documentation. Nice piece.
Posted By: Infopro Re: Gladiator Van Brochure - September 17th 2017 10:08 pm
Very nice!
Posted By: 95famvan Re: Gladiator Van Brochure - October 07th 2018 12:16 am
I have a 1995 Glaval Gladiator Van. i would love to see the brochure you have> is there anyway you could repost?
Posted By: frscke1 Re: Gladiator Van Brochure - October 07th 2018 1:13 am
Welcome to the site 95 ...
Posted By: Gladiator Re: Gladiator Van Brochure - October 09th 2018 11:55 pm
Originally Posted by 95famvan
I have a 1995 Glaval Gladiator Van. i would love to see the brochure you have> is there anyway you could repost?

I re-uploaded the brochure images.
Posted By: 95famvan Re: Gladiator Van Brochure - October 10th 2018 12:14 am

Hey Awesome , Thanks so much for reloading the Brochure. I now know my interior is Plum Crazy seats and Winesap carpeting. I have never had better quality seating. Seriously that upholstery held up so dang well through 6 kids and tons of nasty drink spills and food.

I found my owners manual for the Gladiator and along with the VIN it has another 8 digit number listed? Any idea if / where info can be gotten from that number?
Posted By: Gladiator Re: Gladiator Van Brochure - October 10th 2018 12:34 am
No problem!

That is your Glaval production number. They would have used that to lookup how your van was optioned if you needed to order replacement parts or have warranty work done.

Unfortunately now that their van division is out of business, the number is pretty much useless, because the company that bought all their remaining parts and computer systems claims their info only goes from 96 and up.

The sticker in the door jam though should have the Glaval production date.
© Vannin' Community and Forums