Vannin' Home
Posted By: Wedgy UnReal Vanners Van Club - December 05th 2017 4:26 pm
Hello Vanners,

Guaging intetest in the formation of a Van Club of a loose knit band of misfit Vanners who may or may not be, "Real."

No dues, no preconditions for membership, other than being sure, or even having a hink of an inkling that you either may, or may not be, a "Real," Vanner.

Please address all inquires or questions about membership to the post. Really...
Posted By: TexasATeam Re: UnReal Vanners Van Club - December 05th 2017 4:35 pm
Haha! Would we be 2% of the 2%? We could call ourselves the 0.04%
Posted By: Wedgy Re: UnReal Vanners Van Club - December 05th 2017 5:01 pm
Done!

Full disclosure. This may or may not be blasphemy, but it's a chance I'm willing to take:

There is a live in Chevy Nova Wagon grandfathered into the Club. FYI...

0.04%
UnReal Vanners
Posted By: Wedgy Re: UnReal Vanners Van Club - December 06th 2017 9:43 pm
Additional disclosure. TransVans Welcome!

0.04%
UnReal Vanners
Think outside the Box
Posted By: TexasATeam Re: UnReal Vanners Van Club - December 06th 2017 9:57 pm
Haha love it! Also a big fan of the signature man!
Posted By: 66NODOOR Re: UnReal Vanners Van Club - December 08th 2017 6:23 pm
Ha Ha Ha You guys will never get what vanning really is!!
Good luck to you guys.
Maybe you should contact Texas van federation
Posted By: Wedgy Re: UnReal Vanners Van Club - December 08th 2017 6:48 pm
Didn't Mr. Honey just demostrate what REAL VANNING is? Dont see any Vanner disapproval. Might not want to get it after all. Pretty disappointing. Way to represent...

Disgusting actually. So. What additional percentage of the 2% prefers violence, having failed at debate?

Does the Texas Van Federation even allow AssHattery? I'll have to check. Does have Texas in the name. Hmm.

Really doesn't sound like ya'll even appreciate a good BBQ. How do you feel about Rolling Coal? That's always fun. Even sans diesel.

What? High Horse Van Federation all full up?

0.04%
UnReal Vanners
Think outside the Box
Posted By: TexasATeam Re: UnReal Vanners Van Club - December 08th 2017 7:33 pm
Enough with the ad hominem attacks. (If you don't know what that means, look it up). I took issue with someones definition of what a vanner is and plead a case why I disagree. If you want to debate the issue, fine but to see people resort to calling other people (who should presumably be on the "same team") a dbag, axxhat and generally saying that we will never "get it" without backing it up with a compelling argument is a childish act. Grow up.

Oh and BTW, I had already checked out Texas Van Federation and I'm not even sure if they are still around. According to their site, they haven't held an event since 2015.
Posted By: Wedgy Re: UnReal Vanners Van Club - December 08th 2017 8:45 pm
I believe that they hosted the Council of Council's at Arlington in 2015?
I didn't search it here on this site, but there was a lot of contact information in the flyer posted then on here. Was likely posted over on FB too.
© Vannin' Community and Forums