Vannin' Home
Posted By: chevyvan93 question about a van - May 20th 2020 4:34 am
i have a question, i have a 1975 dodge van cargo, been sitting for years, runs good, just hasnt been on road, i have a 99 ford econoline that i drive everyday day its a conversion van, all the back seats are gone, my wife one to go, i have 9 vehicles including a 1953 gmc panel, so can u tell me which one would u keep and the good points and bad points y i should keep a certain, by the way iam a dodge nut, and i love them both, but i need to get rid of some vehicles. thank you
Posted By: Rusty Pancelode Re: question about a van - May 20th 2020 5:57 am
You should most definitely get rid of the Dodge.
I'll be there to pick it up shortly. LOL
Posted By: SDMickey Re: question about a van - May 20th 2020 10:36 am
Your a swell guy Rusty. smile
Posted By: dix Re: question about a van - May 21st 2020 9:47 pm
the dodge has not run in years needs tune up carb work brakes tires dry roted fuel lines brake lines nothing good come from any car/van sitting if you havn't worked on it in years then you won't start tomorrow,
if you are a dodge nut like me then sell them both vans and buy a nice dodge conversion van with every thing newer you don't have to work on any of them and you have the dodge van and a parking spot...
Posted By: b300 Re: question about a van - June 28th 2020 3:51 am
I would keep the dodge shorty if it is a solid van.
Posted By: Charlie 99909 Re: question about a van - June 28th 2020 4:30 am
Never marry what you can pimp. Unfortunately I fall in love with all of my cars and rarely sell. 😂
Posted By: Rusty Pancelode Re: question about a van - June 28th 2020 4:39 am
I have that same problem.
Posted By: Ceejus Re: question about a van - June 30th 2020 1:24 am
Keep that Dodge!
Posted By: frscke1 Re: question about a van - January 28th 2022 8:13 pm
Originally Posted by chevyvan93
i have a question, i have a 1975 dodge van cargo, been sitting for years, runs good, just hasnt been on road, i have a 99 ford econoline that i drive everyday day its a conversion van, all the back seats are gone, my wife one to go, i have 9 vehicles including a 1953 gmc panel, so can u tell me which one would u keep and the good points and bad points y i should keep a certain, by the way iam a dodge nut, and i love them both, but i need to get rid of some vehicles. thank you

What did you keep and which one did you give away ? lol
© Vannin' Community and Forums