Vannin' Home
Have asked in the past but maybe very close to an a108 purchase. I'd really love to go for a quick spin in one before plunking money down and getting on a plane to drive it home.

I will gladly pay for a quick joyride with the owner and can travel to you if it is close to one of the locations mentioned that I will be at in the coming weeks. I'm a 5'6 mid 30s non-scary financial professional who has owned a 60s car but never a flat faced dual leaf spring van.

$100
Also PA 18301 Poconos is doable
In 02882 this weekend and next
Get the guy that your getting the van from, to go the store ... before you buy it !
this is weird
Not trying to be. Want one real bad but have never been in one. Big decision because I can't have two weekend vehicles and all the ones I like require a flight out of state.
Originally Posted by frscke1
Get the guy that your getting the van from, to go the store ... before you buy it !

Unfortunately the ones I would buy have been in Wash state, Florida, Utah, Cali, and a Dakota and I am in NYC.
Your just gonna have to attend the next van run .... LOTS on the East Coast !
Originally Posted by frscke1
Your just gonna have to attend the next van run .... LOTS on the East Coast !

Love to...where and when is the next one? Trying to buy one soon though.
These people may be of more help as they are on the East Coast ....

http://www.newenglandvancouncil.com/page05.html
$150 is you feel like coming to Narragansett this coming weekend. Iggy's is down the street from our family beach house.
© Vannin' Community and Forums