Vannin' Home
Posted By: Hasan Ben Sobar ATTENTION 71-77 B-Van owners. - February 27th 2018 7:58 pm
Addco will make a run of sway bars(front) for our vans IF they get a minimum of 10 orders. They now have two. I would think they would do the same for the rear bars.

Here's a link to them:

http://www.addco.net/aftermarket/
Posted By: Sparkynm Re: ATTENTION 71-77 B-Van owners. - February 27th 2018 8:16 pm
Thank you for posting this, talked with them this morning and they WILL make a run, if we get 10. They do have a couple of rear bars in stock right now!. Asked about running rear bar only, and they didn't think it was a very good idea. Let us know!! Looking at @ 190.00 plus shipping for a front bar, retail was about $236.00
Posted By: Hasan Ben Sobar Re: ATTENTION 71-77 B-Van owners. - February 27th 2018 11:28 pm
Rear bar itself is a major "No-no". Makes any vehicle do funny things not conducive to staying on the road.
Posted By: OVANNER Re: ATTENTION 71-77 B-Van owners. - February 28th 2018 5:35 pm
Hopefully you can the 10 needed. I already have front & rear Hellwig. Good Luck
Posted By: Sparkynm Re: ATTENTION 71-77 B-Van owners. - March 13th 2018 6:44 pm
OK, Just got off the phone with John at Addco. he will make a list of names for all of us interested in a front sway bar, that way HE can keep track of our "group buy",to make sure we have ten sold. He is a heck of a nice guy, and you can contact at 1-800-338-7015 ext.#102. Got my name on the list, just need 9 more committed buyers!! Thanks to all !! Lets make them all handle good!!!
Posted By: Hasan Ben Sobar Re: ATTENTION 71-77 B-Van owners. - March 14th 2018 12:38 am
Typo

Posted By: Sparkynm Re: ATTENTION 71-77 B-Van owners. - April 18th 2018 3:47 am
John from addco called last week, Seems like I am the only SERIOUS buyer out there!! No one else has called to get on our LIST. Surely I'm not the only that wants their van to handle better!!!
They would do the same for the rear bars, if anyone is interested in those also ! Thanks again, Sparky
Posted By: jason159 Re: ATTENTION 71-77 B-Van owners. - April 18th 2018 4:21 am
What would the install consist of, just a bolt on product? Do we need an alignment after?
Posted By: Sparkynm Re: ATTENTION 71-77 B-Van owners. - April 18th 2018 7:23 am
Bolt-on!. You have to drill a few holes though, Two(2) in each forward frame rail, for the bushing mounts, and then one(1) in the front each lower control arm for the link mounts. You don't have to mess with any tie rods, etc. I think you can still find the instructions on their website. PART # 181. I'm really hoping we can get enough folks together for this!!!!
Posted By: nomade Re: ATTENTION 71-77 B-Van owners. - April 24th 2018 1:08 pm
Might be interested. Problem is that shipping that kind of stuff to Canada directly from the manufacturer is usually very costly.
With all the fees, duties and taxes adding up, it’s probably not worth it. Haven’t contacted John yet though...
Maybe if a few more people chime in..

BTW You should definitely post this on the b-van forum.
Not much activity going on those days but some folks are still logging on daily ;)
http://moparbvans.proboards.com/
© Vannin' Community and Forums