Vannin' Home
Posted By: SDMickey Something's Missing - December 27th 2020 9:34 pm
Hey guys; when I joined the Forum; if my memory serves me ( What memory ? My selective memory )

In the upper right side there was an icon you cold click that explained what certain things meant ( example post counts and titles ; how to do certain things etc... )

I'm I dreaming or did that feature disappear about 4/6 months ago ? It was very helpful .
Posted By: frscke1 Re: Something's Missing - December 27th 2020 9:37 pm
I dont remember that but Ill look for ya buddy ...
Posted By: SDMickey Re: Something's Missing - December 28th 2020 1:26 am
Thank you Sir.
Posted By: frscke1 Re: Something's Missing - December 28th 2020 1:30 am
I looked N looked .... even went back in time and I dont see what you were talking about ... sry
Posted By: SDMickey Re: Something's Missing - December 28th 2020 2:11 pm
It was like a guide that listed what the post counts represented with the titles, ie Supreme Master, Veteran etc and so much more. My memory is junk at times because I'm pretty sure I'm not dreaming this and it explained a lot of stuff on the site. I appreciate the effort Sir. ( it was in the upper right section of the forum. It disappeared when the look of the Forum changed.

At least that is what I remember. I'm sure Rusty believes me; we both are positive we saw Godzilla on the roof of that van awhile back ! grin
Posted By: SDMickey Re: Something's Missing - December 28th 2020 2:16 pm
Regarding "Godzilla". As Maxwell Smart would say: " Would you believe the GEICO Gekko " ! grin
Posted By: frscke1 Re: Something's Missing - December 28th 2020 4:36 pm
I have seen that I do remember now .... but where it is I havent found it YET
Posted By: frscke1 Re: Something's Missing - December 28th 2020 8:26 pm
Ive been looking for an hour N cant find what your looking for .... I do remember seeing what you are talking about but nada....
Posted By: Rusty Pancelode Re: Something's Missing - December 28th 2020 11:25 pm
Originally Posted by SDMickey
... ( it was in the upper right section of the forum. It disappeared when the look of the Forum changed.

At least that is what I remember. I'm sure Rusty believes me; we both are positive we saw Godzilla on the roof of that van awhile back ! grin

Dude!
What are you even talking about? LOL

I remember Godzilla, but I don't know the helpful fairy on your shoulder that taught you how to use this site.
lol

Wait... The look of the forum changed?
Man, I'm lost.
lol
Posted By: frscke1 Re: Something's Missing - December 28th 2020 11:49 pm
Oh 4 or 5 months ago when the search feature didnt work ... things were added and some disappeared.
Posted By: Rusty Pancelode Re: Something's Missing - December 28th 2020 11:53 pm
Oh, ok.
I'm with you now.

Y'all had me worried for a minute there.
lol
Posted By: Lee7673 Re: Something's Missing - December 29th 2020 2:45 am
It was under FAQ but that feature is gone
Posted By: lukester Re: Something's Missing - December 29th 2020 3:32 am
It's a case of the mandela effect grin
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Something's Missing - December 29th 2020 9:23 pm
lol good Lukester!
Posted By: SDMickey Re: Something's Missing - December 30th 2020 6:06 am
THANK YOU MR LEE: And the answer is for the daily Double: FAQ !!!!

I Vote to Bring it Back !
© Vannin' Community and Forums