Vannin' Home
Posted By: Astrocreep66 Ordered sheet metal for my 73 - March 13th 2019 10:38 pm
I purchased a 73 g20 beauville 3 weeks ago and it needs lower outer sheet metal,I hopped on LMC and placed order and to my surprise most of the parts are no stock or out of stock. Looked at a couple sites I heard about on this forum, but I stumbled across a site called Mill Supply Inc.in Ohio. I ordered everything this morning every piece in stock already shipped out. I will let you know the quality of parts. I ordered left rocker from door to rear wheel and left rear rocker. Also ordered right slider inner and outer, quarter repair panel and rear rocker and right rear rocker . All for $238 + shipping came to $282.00 total.

Attached picture IMAG1883.jpg
Posted By: Astrocreep66 Re: Ordered sheet metal for my 73 - March 15th 2019 10:22 pm
Got my repair panels and they are very nice and are not Chinese..sometimes it feels like I talk to myself alot on this site.But ok
Posted By: lukester Re: Ordered sheet metal for my 73 - March 16th 2019 2:05 am
Mill supply has a lot of good stuff. I also like LMC (not just because mine and my son's van have been on the cover) but they have a pretty good selection and great customer service too.
Posted By: Astrocreep66 Re: Ordered sheet metal for my 73 - March 16th 2019 12:34 pm
LMC was out of stock I like them alot, I bought alot for my sons truck from them..I saw where you guys had a van on the cover and congrats. The salvage yards have crushed all the useable parts and that really sucks. The last old g20 I had when metro laid off all vocational / automotive teachers that was when jobs were hard to get 2009/2010 . My friend put me to work at his truck salvage yard that was a zero stress job and the perks were better than the pay.I needed sheet metal for my 1975 g van David said cut what you need we have plenty. Boy I like to have never got that body side loaded.lol
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Ordered sheet metal for my 73 - March 16th 2019 12:46 pm
Get all mine from mill supply. That's a great price!
Posted By: Astrocreep66 Re: Ordered sheet metal for my 73 - March 16th 2019 1:03 pm
Tried to post pics couldn't get it to happen . Ordered all the seals and belt moulding,going to rebuild the slider.

Attached picture IMAG1903.jpg
Attached picture IMAG1905.jpg
© Vannin' Community and Forums