Vannin' Home
Posted By: Lettercraft The Japanese are big into racing dodge vans. - February 09th 2018 12:31 pm
When will this catch on here in the US?

Let’s get those van speed shop start ups going soon.

https://youtu.be/7U2BC5sOltU
Posted By: tuner4life Re: The Japanese are big into racing dodge vans. - February 09th 2018 1:16 pm
They've been doing this for years. There are even a couple members on here with Dajiban inspired builds. Pretty cool stuff!
Posted By: Dietrich Re: The Japanese are big into racing dodge vans. - February 15th 2018 8:15 pm
Saw this else where when I was researching my van. Super cool, makes me look at the 3rd gen Dodges a bit differently.
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: The Japanese are big into racing dodge vans. - February 16th 2018 12:54 am
Fun , Fun , Fun lol
Posted By: lukester Re: The Japanese are big into racing dodge vans. - February 16th 2018 1:57 am
Looks like wicked cool fun .
Posted By: Wedgy Re: The Japanese are big into racing dodge vans. - February 16th 2018 4:06 pm
Originally Posted by Dietrich
Saw this else where when I was researching my van. Super cool, makes me look at the 3rd gen Dodges a bit differently.

The 3rd gen B van really blends itself well to the Dajiban builds. Uncannily asthetic to that style.

I went out and looked. Once my springs sag a bit more, the '88 B250 could be a Dogjiban.
But then I walked around to the front. Gen 2 doesn't quite cut it...

'94 B350 Xplorer 230 DajiCamperban? Hmm...
Posted By: Dietrich Re: The Japanese are big into racing dodge vans. - February 17th 2018 8:24 pm
Wedgy, how about Dekotora b350 instead? It could work. But, whether or not anyone would want to..

I could see the 2nd gen Dodge making the cut, maybe more muscle influenced. I do wonder if the Japanese do similar things with other U.S. vans, I read they're into Astro's as well but I've yet to look.

Everyone here is really into the whole Delica thing, which I swear have doubled in cost in the last 5 years..an average of $9k seems like alot to me, beats the $15k-20k plus for the Westies I guess.
Posted By: craveone Re: The Japanese are big into racing dodge vans. - August 15th 2018 5:54 pm
I love these Dodge van's. Which Dodge ram's are they using?
Posted By: Uncle_Fester Re: The Japanese are big into racing dodge vans. - August 15th 2018 9:25 pm
They use mostly the ones that look like my 94
© Vannin' Community and Forums