Vannin' Home
Posted By: Hasan Ben Sobar Van build "Holy Grail " ? - June 14th 2017 2:41 pm
For those of you basically starting from scratch with a new build, lot of the cool "stuff' is no longer being made. Fortunately, Interior stuff can pretty much be "ad-libbed" and brought up to date or keep it as a retro piece.
But exterior parts(windows/pipes/ flares e.t.c) are tougher , if not impossible to find. What ONE part would "make your day(van)"? Yes, this is a cryptic "Dirty Harry" reference.
Posted By: Goblin Re: Van build "Holy Grail " ? - June 14th 2017 3:38 pm
Interior window bezels. The nice, contoured framing that seamlessly marries the glass to the walls. I have 3 large, odd-sized and therefore extinct windows and will soon be having to build these out of wood. Not impossible, but it will definitely be a slow, template-and-math heavy build which I'll have to do... thrice.
Posted By: tuner4life Re: Van build "Holy Grail " ? - June 14th 2017 4:14 pm
If "Vintage Air" would make an add-in kit to add rear A/C to panel vans that didn't come with it originally. Or even a completely segregated system that ran off of electricity and not a belt driven compressor.. That way you could run it with 110v if you wanted to while camping.
Posted By: Rusty Pancelode Re: Van build "Holy Grail " ? - June 14th 2017 4:22 pm
A kit to convert later model G-series grilles to '77 and earlier style. LOL
Or honestly, just reproduction '77 and earlier grilles would be nice.
Posted By: Hasan Ben Sobar Re: Van build "Holy Grail " ? - June 16th 2017 1:37 pm
I found mine....[Linked Image]
Posted By: Greenstreak Re: Van build "Holy Grail " ? - June 20th 2017 1:47 am
I'd love to have better/more options for proper lowering beams for the 3rd Gen Fords.
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Van build "Holy Grail " ? - June 20th 2017 9:17 pm
For Van accessories see Kurk Collis
www.customvan.com
© Vannin' Community and Forums