Lew Greger
by MufflerMan Mike - March 27th 2024 5:15 pm
1987 G20 Gypsy
by SDMickey - March 25th 2024 9:39 pm
Featured Links

Thread Like Summary
Ram4ever, Rusty Pancelode
Original Post (Thread Starter)
Rock auto discount items - how to find them for your van #776282 05/17/2021 7:14 PM
by KogonDodge
KogonDodge
Just discovered this and it has resulted in me buying a bunch of stuff.

Rockauto seems to have some reasonable selections for our vans, this technique finds you the stuff for your van that is on sale.

-Go to Rockauto, configure your van, then select the right engine. The engine description has a little "RSS" icon next to it, click that
-A New page opens, in the the top right box it says "Love a bargain", next to that is a little blue icon that says "HTML"; click that.

Then you will find all the "Wholesaler Closeout Parts" for your vehicle.

I noticed
- some of them only have one item left. Kind of annoying for things that are best bought in pairs
-every time I put something in my cart the page changes, to my cart, and I had to start again. Kind of frustrating

Maybe that helps you guys out? Hope it does
Liked Replies
Re: Rock auto discount items - how to find them for your van #776295 May 17th a 10:20 PM
by KogonDodge
KogonDodge
I used to have a 1984 Fiesta, same body style as you 78 more or less. I have got some front suspension bits somewhere, unless I threw them out. You can have them for nothing if they are any use to you. Mine was a 1.6 Diesel, VERY smoky and it was the rust that killed it. Did pretty good MPG though.
1 member likes this
Re: Rock auto discount items - how to find them for your van #776553 May 21st a 03:48 AM
by KogonDodge
KogonDodge
Originally Posted by KogonDodge
I used to have a 1984 Fiesta, same body style as you 78 more or less. I have got some front suspension bits somewhere, unless I threw them out. You can have them for nothing if they are any use to you. Mine was a 1.6 Diesel, VERY smoky and it was the rust that killed it. Did pretty good MPG though.

Rusty, here is the sum total of my "Fiesta suspension parts". I think I scrapped my fiesta in about 2001 so I've been carrying this around the world for 20 years! It's a miracle I found it after all this time Fits a Mk1/2/3 Fiesta apparently. No use to me. PM me your address and I'll mail it to you

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
1 member likes this
Donate

Upcoming Events
discovery
Who's Online Now
1 members (MufflerMan Mike), 13 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TheDrunkenGunsmith, Jac, LOVclassics, ZenMuffin, Milkman530
12724 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
SDMickey 130
CatFish 28
frscke1 28
Wedgy 21
Forum Statistics
Forums68
Topics35,747