i guess im a special kind of stupid as ive got a short bus and a long bus...haaa
seriously though...i lost my work van of 12 years to a head gasket with 304k miles...body was beat to hell and wasnt worth fixin so i found this 2002 1 ton 3500...89k miles,1 owner,318,2 heaters and a/c with fresh paint job done right and limo tint....i drove 6 hours to buy it....on the way back i checked the mpg and was amazed to find at 75 mph with a/c it got 16.8 mpg

the assend was a lil tired and squating so i put a 2 inch lift on rear as well as helwig rear swaybar and shes good to go.....and as a bonus there was enough room underneath to mount a set of air horns.....louder than any big rig on the road as these horns arent the typical truck horns,,,,they are leslie super tyfons that came off a locomotive......ahhhhh....i dream of the day some shaka zulu hip hopper pulls up next to me with his bass rollin out.....im gonna shut him down

anyways heres some comparison pics of the big bus next to dads van.....dads van feels like a toy but its still my favorite ....