Originally Posted by SDMickey
Dyno_Dave = That construction joke was OFF THE HOOK ! ( and ain't it the truth ) rofl

Indeed! yeah

IDK if this is a joke, but it is a funny true story about a new van. I met Art McFaul, (Old Man Mac,) in 1973 at Ruhm Tile and Marble. He ran the Tile crews up until 1991. He also was a Tile man/ Contractor, and drove Chevy vans as his work vehicles.

He had ordered a new Chevy work van, pre Gvan, so mid to late 60's early 70's. So Mac goes down to the car lot to pick up his new van. Looked good to go, so he went. Mac pulled out of the lot onto the street, bump bump. "Hey, wait a minute, somethings not right, this suspension is waaay too soft." U turn! Back at the dealership, Mac's letting them know, "Yeah what gives? I ordered the optional 3/4 ton supension, and this ain't it." Everybody there's like, "Duuuuh. IDK what to do..." Mac did!

Mac walks out onto the lot. "Ya'll see that shiny new C 20 sitting over there? You're going to pull my van and that truck into the shop and give me my HD 3/4 ton suspension..." cool