Wow, I haven't seen anyone get this bent out of shape for a long time, well at least 3 days I guess. And the last time I saw someone go "Full Karen" was on Facebook, but thanks for bringing your drama here.

I could give a crap if you have $5 or $5mil to dump in your project, but I am definitely not jealous of a Transit Connect or anything related to it. Washed up has been old schoolers? Did you just graduate high school man?

Maybe you can dig in that big bag of nasty names and find some better cut downs, because so far you're feeding us a huge pile of lame. You're basically doing the same thing that the Facebook trolls do when they get bored, only on a forum. Bravo sir.

I was trying to welcome you and I was respectful to you until you went over the deep end for no reason at all over my post. Simply because you didn't want to hear the truth.

Now you're making an even bigger ass out of yourself, you just can't leave well enough alone dude. Good riddance and don't let the door hit ya on the way out drama queen.