Vanning.Com is a an authorized Amsoil Dealer

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
Re: Coronavirus
newkirkinc1 #779676 July 29th 2021 2:13 am
Lets keep this to the Covid .. it has gotten off track a little ...

SUNSHINE VANS-VAN DIEGO
ADRENALIN BY THE GALLON & CHASIN RACIN
ONE FOR THE DIRT & ONE FOR THE STREETS
'93 CHEVY G30 454 4X4 SPORTVAN EXT 146" WB
'92 CHEVY G30 454 BEAUVILLE EXT 146" WB
newkirkinc1 #779693 July 29th 2021 11:16 am
carpal tunnel
carpal tunnel
Good News Y'all!!!

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

newkirkinc1 #779699 July 29th 2021 12:47 pm
veteran
veteran
lol Love the face shield.

Yeah, I understand the importance of vaccines and I am in no way anti-vaxxer. I do however have to question a vaccine that was as rushed through the system as these. We have seen many people develop Bells Palsy, heart conditions, and other issues as a result. Now are those numbers relatively low compared to how many people contracted the virus or the disease as a result, absolutely they are. However, there was no reason for a lot of them to even take the vaccine and develop those negative reactions in the first place, so why would we shame the young and healthy into taking a vaccine that would put them at more risk than the virus itself?

We've know since very early in this pandemic that it mainly effects the elderly and those with compromised immune systems or underlying health conditions which could cause complications. The younger and healthier are largely unaffected by it. So why would they need to take a vaccine?

A vaccine by design will not stop the contraction or spread of a virus. The virus is called SARS-Cov-2, the negative reaction or "disease" developed from the virus is called Covid19. The vaccine is not going to stop one single person from contracting or spreading SAR-Cov-2, and it was never meant to, it's only meant to stop the reaction which we call Covid19. This is what vaccines are meant to do. They all work in different ways sure, but they are merely meant as booster for your body's immune system to be able to fight the virus once it's in your body, hence you've already contracted it.

Too many people think of a vaccine as some sort of super shield to keep the virus away from them. If you're young and healthy, your immune system should fight it off without the extra needed help as is evidenced by the fact that we are looking at approximately (because I don't trust the numbers to be precise) 34.8 Million cases, versus 612 Thousand deaths. So even with those numbers, approximately 34,188,000 who have developed natural immunity. Now those people can still contract and spread the disease as well, but their bodies have developed the means to fight off the virus on it's own provided they don't develop some new underlying immune issue.

Please understand I'm not trying to be nasty or condescending with any of this, I do appreciate the civil conversation. But also understand that this is in no way a political discussion on my end either. I often have people mistake my conversations as being that way on social media, and they are not intended to be in any manner. I do enjoy talking politics with those that would be civil about it as well, as I feel we will never fix any of our problems by ignoring them, but that doesn't even play into this aside from the fact that I believe the virus has been extremely politicized by both sides of the isle.

We all learned the basics about viruses and vaccines in grade school science, but lord knows we could all use a refresher course, I know I've forgotten a ton of what I learned way back then. There are tons of resources all over the internet that explain the exact things I have already discussed. There are also lots of places that are spreading misinformation, and some of those are pretty high up. If they say that the vaccine will stop the spread of the virus though, they are 100% incorrect. We could have 100% vaccination rate, and still have the virus spreading through our community like wildfire, we just wouldn't see near the numbers of deaths from it that we have IF the vaccine was working as intended.

Last edited by kursed; July 29th 2021 12:48 pm.

1 member likes this: Charlie99909
newkirkinc1 #779720 July 29th 2021 5:13 pm
My only question is ...if the vaccine so safe why has the CDC not taken it off "Emergency Use only" status ?

SUNSHINE VANS-VAN DIEGO
newkirkinc1 #779730 July 29th 2021 5:39 pm
S
Sir Sara Lee Big Cheesecake Long Hair Master
Sir Sara Lee Big Cheesecake Long Hair Master
S
Krispy Kreme: I'm in. grin

newkirkinc1 #779732 July 29th 2021 5:48 pm

SUNSHINE VANS-VAN DIEGO
newkirkinc1 #779745 July 29th 2021 9:13 pm
Rust N Dents
Rust N Dents
Yep!

[Linked Image from farm3.staticflickr.com]
newkirkinc1 #779756 July 29th 2021 10:45 pm
veteran
veteran
I do greatly appreciate it. I had to delete two comments and unfriendly two people from my Facebook this morning for making nonsensical "death to the other side" comments. They were both from opposite sides of the political spectrum. Not trying to make this a political post, so bear with me.

I consider myself a Constitutionalist, not Democrat or Republican. I also agree with a lot of the Libertarian views, but not all. I get grief from both Republicans and Democrats on my social media posts, which I expect because I tend to have a harsh opinion about most all politicians.

I do get civil discussion about the tough topics from time to time and I greatly appreciate it. I do not consider myself a wise man, but I've been around the block a time or two, and I've seen things that would turn your stomach and give you nightmares, as it does me quite frequently. I know I'm not always right, hell I have made some seriously ignorant mistakes along with the best of fools, but I try to learn from them.

I do not have any problems with someone having access to vaccines or deciding to wear a mask. Do whatever makes you feel safe. I simply have a problem with all of this mess progressively being forced on me or anyone who does not want to partake for that matter.

kursed #779800 July 30th 2021 3:38 pm
W
veteran
veteran
W
Originally Posted by kursed
I do greatly appreciate it. I had to delete two comments and unfriendly two people from my Facebook this morning for making nonsensical "death to the other side" comments. They were both from opposite sides of the political spectrum. Not trying to make this a political post, so bear with me.

I consider myself a Constitutionalist, not Democrat or Republican. I also agree with a lot of the Libertarian views, but not all. I get grief from both Republicans and Democrats on my social media posts, which I expect because I tend to have a harsh opinion about most all politicians.

I do get civil discussion about the tough topics from time to time and I greatly appreciate it. I do not consider myself a wise man, but I've been around the block a time or two, and I've seen things that would turn your stomach and give you nightmares, as it does me quite frequently. I know I'm not always right, hell I have made some seriously ignorant mistakes along with the best of fools, but I try to learn from them.

I do not have any problems with someone having access to vaccines or deciding to wear a mask. Do whatever makes you feel safe. I simply have a problem with all of this mess progressively being forced on me or anyone who does not want to partake for that matter.

Ditto all of the above. Going to apologize in advance, I'm an A**hole. Just some news and observation. Call it how you see it. I do.

Live and Let live. I'm just an Old Used Tilesetter, an A**hole with a grouchy a** back. Laughter is the best medicine.

Just heard this news, passing it along what I heard. CIC says he can't order it, but he does think we shoud be moving toward mandated vaccinations. For ALL. That's Bullshit.

A far as masks go, If I need to wear one to shop, or Dr's, I wear it. Just had to, for a Pre-Op last Monday. Covid test was negative. No mask at Dr., but had to in Surgical Facility. Just got my stitches out. No masks. Dr's here were some of the first people I saw not wearing masks. Tells me alot, right there.

Texas will not mandate masks, or tolerate shutdowns, Guv here just forbade Local Municipalities from forcing lockdowns.

It makes no sense to me, why a person who got Covid and recovered, has to get vaccinated. They have Antibidies. They may have more protection than any vaccinated person. Mandating they get vaccinated? Bull**it

I'm pissed. Got the shots. Now they tell us, Oh, you may still become infected and shed the virus. OK, I might not get really sick, or die. My Uncle just had a Quadruple Bypass. Still. Not giving him a big hug anytime soon. That's Bul**hit.

No Hugs. That's Bu**shit. That the CCP and accomplices are getting clean away with this Bu**shit. That's Total Bul**hit.

The Vaccine was a total Bait and Switch. Politicians, Bureaucrats, CCP, CDC, DHHS, Fauci, MSM. SUCK!!!

They are ALL full of Bull**it. So sick of all this Bul**hit...

newkirkinc1 #779804 July 30th 2021 4:42 pm
Rust N Dents
Rust N Dents
I just read again about how we're being warned of delayed side-effects from two of the vaccines.
Ok...
So I can risk catching this thing (which I've already been exposed to for several days and didn't)...
Or I can get a shot, risk unwanted side effects, and still catch the thing anyway?

lol lol lol

[Linked Image from farm3.staticflickr.com]
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  Astro 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate

discovery
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 0 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SheilaB, Mercuryfox50, shoeboxjoe, Theodore, Lachose