I have a 95 GMC Vandura 2500, w a 5.7L/4L60E. Here is a list of things I am having trouble looking for (I used the search function) but am having no luck. Part numbers help immensely.
1) Passenger side wheel speed sensor (with or without the Dust cover) I just want my damn ABS light to go off properly.
2) 2" Drop spindles. I have read there are two kinds, one's you have to "modify the caliper" and ones you can just bolt in. I would prefer to just bolt them in.
3) Replacement multifunction switch (Wiper, Cruise, Turn signal) new or used, just dont wanna shell out 200$ for a new A/C delco one.
4) Headers that are a KNOWN fit. I dont care if they are headman, hooker, ect, I just need a part that I know will bolt right up.
5) Any leads on cheap leaf springs. I guess the previous owner towed darkmatter, because the rear sags something fierce. ~2". (I have replaced all the shocks.)
Any help would be greatly appreciated. If this is in the wrong subsection, I apologize in advance.