Got the van back from electrical Tuesday, finally! She also needed an idle arm, tie rod sleeves, and some ball joints, so I got to pay for that. Also found out I need a whole new rear brakes. I'm hoping that valve opens up on its own after the job.
My ECS module was just not plugged in, so that sorted out my code 43 and CEL. It's bolted on that plastic panel, which came out when I stripped the interior. It's so small, I'm a dumbass and didn't even see the module on that panel.
I had to jerry-rig my accessory bracket by my power steering pump since the top bolt is broke off in the block, and the bracket is broken too. You can see the photo. I feel like did the best I could without taking apart the accessory drive. The belt ain't perfectly straight, but it looks much better than before. Planning to weld up a piece of flat bar to the bracket so it can sit flush against the block. I'm definitely open to other suggestions that don't include taking the whole accessory drive off.
Put in my 6x9's in the rear doors, they sound awesome. I didn't take a photo, so I'll do that tomorrow for you guys. Time to buy some 4x6's for the dash. When I pull it, I'll take the time to hook the cigarette lighter back up and replace some gauge lamps that are out.
Planning on slapping in the new horns tomorrow and hope the stock units are just blown and still getting power. Haven't looked to see where they are yet, sadly it's not in my book.
Took the van to the trail today for the first time as well. So a good day for the ol' chevy.