Cheers bro! Those wipers actually failed:) First, one of the motors stripped gears, then just stopped working at all. I replaced them with better units with worm gears but still gonna put original GM wipers with linkages once the weather gets better.
Forgot to upload more pics. I replaced the whole side panel. Pics before and after.
Also my rear is a bit lower temporary, looks even lower with my winter tires on. Over my rear axle I framed a plywood box and filled it with sand. Last winter when we got some snow she was like a cow on ice, so I need some dead weight over rear axle, just until snowboarding season is over:)
If it's broken- I'll fix it! If it's not- I'll break it to figure it out how it works so I can fix it.
Looks good though man. Yeah, primer is definitely not waterproof, but 99% of people driving around primered vehicles never figure it out and blame "Shitty primer", so you caught it quick. Might get away with a sealer, which is just used before the base clear and very similar to primer.
It’s impressive how much you keep chipping away on some major projects, especially rust repair. There’s so much little detail to take in, all subtle changes but big impact at this point. Glad to see you back posting again.