[quote][/quote]Hi,I just joined the site and im exactly sure how to do this.
I have 3 custom California/Nevada RUST FREE short wheelbase vans for sale. Two are 1976's (one 76 is a NO window), and one is a 1989. I recently suffered a heart attack and can no longer be doing anything van related. Ive had 62 of these in my life, some have been on tv and in movies. Please contact me (dennis 702-480-6622) if u are a possible interested buyer, or with any questions.
All 3 are in Vegas and run great. The black and the red 76's have lots of custom fiberglass ads and 351 motors, and the off-white 89 is a 4.9 with working a/c, 4 new tires, 4 new shocks, Lund visor, NOS spoiler, chrome step bumper, ladder, chrome ring spare tire cover, window guides, tint, window muffler/tailpipe, captains chairs and sofa bed, full chrome grill guard with lights, carpet and vinyl, louvered hood, louvered chrome ventshades, NOS vintage drinktray, and a lot more new mechanical stuff. The list goes on.... Sorry I dont know how to ad pictures from my phone, but i can text them. Thousands of $$$ spent on all 3 in the last few months. I also own a blue 77 one of a kind show van that may go to Mecum this year. Not sure yet. All worth checking out.

Attached Files
DSCN3845.JPG (39 downloads)
DSCN3844.JPG (36 downloads)
Last edited by Dionysus; August 26th 2019 12:26 am.