I got a bit more done over the weekend..
First, I finished the left side wheel well box. Inside I made some bracketry to hold the OEM jack and crank and possibly some tools. Might also put the power inverter inside of that box, but that's another project for later.
Then I took everything back out and I dropped the fuel tank! I dropped the tank to be able to gain access to mount the rear floor. The rear floor panel is diamond plate and there are 4x L-Track rails that are mounted through the floor (hence dropping the tank). The rear seat will mount to these rails and they will allow the seat to be moved to different positions, even turned around backwards if needed..
Anyways, We then cleaned up the rear floor and gave it a good sanding and wipe-down with wax/grease remover.After that was a nice thick application of Raptorliner bedliner. I was impressed with this stuff. It sprayed out well and wasn't too much of a mess. It feels nice when dry too. Not sure if I would use it for an outdoor bed, but it will work just fine for what I'm doing here. Most of it won't be visible once the floor covering is in, but I wanted the OEM metal floor to be as protected as possible. I'll do the front parts once I get any and all holes figured out up there.
The interior sprayed.
I also sprayed the side box panels with the Raptorliner. It looks much more wavy than it is, it was still wet in the picture.
Then, I cut the diamond plate for the flooring and got it mounted. The boxes aren't in the picture, but they fit against the edge of the flooring nice and tight.
I re-installed the tank and buttoned everything up. We also got the 4th and final strip of underglow mounted behind the rear bumper while it was all apart. Tonight I'm going to work on welding up the mounting brackets for the rear bench seat.
Definitely feeling these late nights, but It'll all be worth it in the end.