Hi Alan, Welcome to the Site!
"I hate to do this but my wife says I don't need 2 vans in the driveway." Oh Contraire..
With much respect to your betrothed, I totally disagree!
1. You have a really nice spread there, Another
Van, or 2 is a problem? Come on, You have the room.
2. Dude. It's a 454. A one of. The 454 wasn't even available in the G Van in 1988. Where are you gonna find another one? Think hard. She needs to understand. That's pretty arbitrary, makin you sell your BB? Jeez.
3. I know deep down inside, you really don't wan't to sell, and are reaching out in a desperate attempt for help.
4. $2500? Could you even build it again for that price? Someone's gonna Score, kind Sir. I search for BB Chevy and Dodge Vans every day, exciting to find even one, which is very rare, but this is just sad. Truly.....
."As I started off this post I hate to sell it but I have purchased a more wife friendly , newer 155wb unit. She is saying this one needs to go !"
Challenge her to a Heads Up race?!!
Hope you didn't get her the 6.0...
5. You win? His, N Hers. Sounds like a compromise to me. But if not, good luck on the sale, shouldn't take long.