I have a 1978 Ford E-150 Shorty for sale. The body is in good shape with just a couple of small serious rust spots. It also has some surface rust. The rust is because it spent it's life in NW Montana. All of the doors and windows are in good working order. The glass throughout is intact with no cracks or chips. This van has all of it's badges. It has a carbureted 300 six ( don't know if it runs. Has been sitting for several years). This motor block is worth more than than I'm asking for the van. It also has a manual transmission. The front clip seems to have been repaired at one time, but I don't think this van has been in serious wreck.The sliding door on this van works excellent with no rust in the slide or on the door. There are windows in every door. It has captains chairs but the drivers chair is broke. This van is located in NW Montana. I'm asking $600.00 and the buyer pays for the shipping. More pics on request through my email.....thewolfsden@hushmail.com.....Thanks for looking.

I might consider parting this out.

Attached Files
rsz_2028.jpg (107 downloads)
rsz_027.jpg (114 downloads)
rsz_026.jpg (116 downloads)
rsz_2030.jpg (119 downloads)
rsz_040.jpg (114 downloads)