Well here we go again Vanfest 23 Hillbilly hoedown weekend June8-10 at the Springwater Conservation in lovely Aylmer Ontario. If you have never been well it's about time you did, we have an amazing weekend planned .Starting Thursday the 7th with a warm up party $20.00 gates open at noon. With a meet and greet, free pizza mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pizza and we eat a lot of pizza .Friday gates open officially for this festive event ,lots of vendors new food vendor.
Some fun and games, register for show and shine makes our day go smoother on Saturday ,Lip Sync competition with the 2 top duelling it out at awards ,and you decide who wins. spactripper rocks the pavilion all weekend and TBA who will rock the show field Saturday. OH boy this is only the beginning of an amazing weekend we have planned "TRUST ME". This is 1 of the most amazing Show & Shines you will ever see and we are proud to be bringing it to you, and if you don't believe me ask some one that's been to this prestigious event. My name is Kevin Lundy and I'm proud to be chairmen of this event along with an amazing crew for Vanfest 23.you need question answered if have they answer I think.
Like use on Facebook
Vendors and sponsors call 519-225-2969 after 6ish or email vanfest@hotmail.com
Were not done yet we still have some more things to tell ya soon so stay tuned

Last edited by frscke1; March 03rd 2018 1:06 pm. Reason: made it s calendar event