We're leaving the country this winter so we're selling our sportvan.
305, 5.0L V8, automatic, 73000 miles, no rust
The van was professionally converted by ContempoVan in Canada from new.
Looking for a good home that will care for it as we have.
Plenty of photos herehttps://photos.app.goo.gl/ovzidmzG6L5LCUyf1https://photos.app.goo.gl/V4oYMga2EXX1jZ8k1
- Cruise control, central locking, power windows (these get stuck sometimes)
- Clean original interior
- New radio with USB, aux and Bluetooth
- Tow hitch
- Chrome wheels and bumpers
- Heavy duty tires
- Completely rebuilt transmission
- New A/C (compressor, blower and gas), radiator, main and auxillary batteries, alternator, isolator, suspension, power steering pump
- electricity and water hook-ups
- full-length pop top
- awning (fixable to body or ground)
- fridge and sink on hookup
- propane stove and oven
- propane furnace
- jack knife bed
- dining table that swivels
- room at the back for the pottie
- skylight (that opens)
- tinted windows
- Camper chairs, pots, cutlery, etc
- Jumper cables
- Spare wheel
We're still travelling with the van and are around Seattle and Vancouver areas.